Kieran Trippier: targeting return for Brighton (h) (Hope)

Yorkie

Just now, Hanshithispantz said:

You would think that if it was broken he would have made a meal of things a bit earlier. You can deffinitely mistake a break for a bruise, but having broken a fucking load of bones in my life you're always immediately aware something has happened, even if you're not 100% sure how serious.

Breaks in your foot are easy to not know you’ve broken them at all, from experience.

7 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Breaks in your foot are easy to not know you’ve broken them at all, from experience.

Aye but you'll usually know something has happened. He seemed to be walking about fine then sat down after the ball came to him. Hairline fractures sort of go numb and you lock up after a while, so it's not always immediately clear, but every time I've broken something (including a toe and my heel) I've immediately knew there was a bad injury there.

Sort of being optimistic about it but I think a bruise is more consistent with something like this, where the impact of him receiving the ball has shocked him into realising something is wrong 

No professional clue what I'm talking about anyway, he'll probably be out for the season[emoji38]

Edited by Hanshithispantz