Kieran Trippier

Yorkie

Starts ahead of Tino for me still. Tino is great and will be our long term right back, but he's still got so much to learn, especially away from home. 

17 minutes ago, Gallowgate Toon said:

I think our general change of shape and Barnes helped just as much.

Tino is a good dribbler but passing needs to improve - somebody a little more technically secure than Longstaff ahead of him will help.

Sandro in front of Tino.

Bayern makes sense as a move for him, German football is a little slower than here and of course is pal Kane is there. We also have to make room for players to grow into the position . A season in the team could do wonders for Livramento and therefore us . Trippier's still got real quality but he's not going to improve, he's thirty four next month and at times has shown his legs and decision making are on the wane. 

30 minutes ago, Big Geordie said:

5Live saying he looked emotional at the end, and handed his shirt to a Newcastle supporter. Wouldn't be surprised if he has played his last game for us.

I think he’ll go, if a players wants to go they usually go.

32 minutes ago, Big Geordie said:

5Live saying he looked emotional at the end, and handed his shirt to a Newcastle supporter. Wouldn't be surprised if he has played his last game for us.

Well then we going to have a busy week in the transfer market. Needs replacing.