Kieran Trippier

Yorkie

There’s been some insane takes over the last 6 months about his ability. All this heads gone stuff.

As I’ve noted before it’s not just his ability on the pitch it’s also his incredible leadership.

Howe should work to keep him for another year.

10 minutes ago, gdm said:

Don’t care about his private life. Hope he stays. He makes us better

Agreed - Tino isn't at his level - yet

9 minutes ago, nemtizz said:

Whatever peanuts we get won't be worth losing him over.

1xXXLw8.jpeg

He doesn’t seem in a good way mentally at all. Hope he comes thru it ok 

Still our best full back, said this last week and will say it again... Some of the comments on this thread show how clueless some football fans are.

And Tino will be a goor player long term.

Proper professional performance from trips today, really showed what a class act he is. Letting him go would a very poor decision. Still think he has a big part to play. When the chips are down he has the fight.

Looked great today, showed the importance of having two quality players in each position.

Don't begrudge him a move but only if we are upgrading and bringing another player of his quality in. That seems exceedingly unlikely.

If he needs to go for family reasons I would let him after all he's done for us. If not keep him until he retires. Love the bloke, he is the epitome of a great professional and probably still one of the best right backs in Europe.

Edited by relámpago blanco

It was a tough few seconds when it panned to him on the bench. Looked a man full of regret. You can read too much into anything but I hope he gets his life sorted off the pitch. On it, we’ll just have to see what he wants 

Was he visibly upset today? I haven’t seen anything. I said a while ago I feel sorry for him like. He clearly has a lot going on that he turns to drink/lasses to attempt to forget about.

6 minutes ago, Dr Venkman said:

Was he visibly upset today? I haven’t seen anything. I said a while ago I feel sorry for him like. He clearly has a lot going on that he turns to drink/lasses to attempt to forget about.

One daily mail article doesn't tell the full picture. 

I’ve changed my tune was all for cashing in due to PSR, but unless where getting 15 million plus don’t see the point.

Think another year of nurturing Tino might be the best option here, especially with only Krath as back up leaves us looking really short of quality down the right.

26 minutes ago, TRC said:

One daily mail article doesn't tell the full picture. 

?????

He's been caught shagging about don't think there's much more to it is there ?He needs to take his medicine and grow a pair

As a footballer he's still our best right back and I'd keep him every day of the week

Again, I’ll say it. There isn’t a transfer fee I’d take for him at this point. He’s head and shoulders better defensively, positionalally on the ball than Tino. Tino has everything in him to be a world class fullback but he’s still so much to learn in his game. Trips came on and it was so bloody smooth what he did. I want Trips to here to mentor Tino and Hall for the next 2 seasons. 

The footballer, who MailOnline is not naming, was recently part of the squad for his country at the Euros with some of his teammates even joking about how the end of his marriage came about.

The source added: ‘All the players knew about it and so did a lot of their families because everyone was talking about it in Germany. Some of the players nicknamed him “Ringo” and were calling him that behind his back.

‘But it’s no joke because this whole thing has caused a lot of heartache and the breakup of a family.’

The footballer’s wife was sent the shocking message on Instagram by an unknown woman.

It showed two people whose faces are not visible in her marital bed with a photograph of the footballer lovingly hugging his wife and their children on the wall in the background.

[emoji38]

Hope he stays. Life's in a mess mind.

4 hours ago, relámpago blanco said:

If he needs to go for family reasons I would let him after all he's done for us. If not keep him until he retires. Love the bloke, he is the epitome of a great professional and probably still one of the best right backs in Europe.

Go where exactly? He is only 2 hours from Manchester.