Kieran Trippier

Yorkie

As a player, he’s definitely a cut above and our best man to captain our squad. He’s made a huge mistake that he’ll just have to get on with as anyone else would have too. 

He’s got to go with what is best for the kids - if he can get away with staying put with the direction the club’s going, that’s possibly the best thing football-wise and for us. 

If it’s a case he’d be more comfortable being closer to his kids giving his commitments with which ever football club he’s with then it’s a toss between psychologically and what’s practical what’s going to be the better decision.

We’ll just have to see what will unfold, but it does look like he’s going to leave at this stage. 

12 hours ago, gdm said:

He doesn’t seem in a good way mentally at all. Hope he comes thru it ok 

Don't stick your dick in crazy. Quite simple really. He's fucked over his family, the club and the fans and deserves to lose it all, because it's not the 1st time so no lessons learned.

10 hours ago, Whitley mag said:

I’ve changed my tune was all for cashing in due to PSR, but unless where getting 15 million plus don’t see the point.

Think another year of nurturing Tino might be the best option here, especially with only Krath as back up leaves us looking really short of quality down the right.

yeah I’ve changed my tune too.

plus, as it stands, there’s no where for him to go.

All could change in the next few days of course.

7 hours ago, PauloGeordio said:

The footballer, who MailOnline is not naming, was recently part of the squad for his country at the Euros with some of his teammates even joking about how the end of his marriage came about.

The source added: ‘All the players knew about it and so did a lot of their families because everyone was talking about it in Germany. Some of the players nicknamed him “Ringo” and were calling him that behind his back.

‘But it’s no joke because this whole thing has caused a lot of heartache and the breakup of a family.’

The footballer’s wife was sent the shocking message on Instagram by an unknown woman.

It showed two people whose faces are not visible in her marital bed with a photograph of the footballer lovingly hugging his wife and their children on the wall in the background.

[emoji38]

Hope he stays. Life's in a mess mind.

classic case of little head rules big head. Silly error with the photo mind, basics.

1 hour ago, Dokko said:

Don't stick your dick in crazy. Quite simple really. He's fucked over his family, the club and the fans and deserves to lose it all, because it's not the 1st time so no lessons learned.

I don’t like hypocrites. He always presented himself in public as a footballer. 

1 hour ago, Dokko said:

If he’s done it before then I’ve lost a lot of good faith in him (reading it here is the first I knew of it). I got cheated on twice by my first wife and it shattered me - it’s a horrible pain hearing the person you planned your life with has done that.

On 26/08/2024 at 10:26, Gawalls said:

If he’s done it before then I’ve lost a lot of good faith in him (reading it here is the first I knew of it). I got cheated on twice by my first wife and it shattered me - it’s a horrible pain hearing the person you planned your life with has done that.

As a general thing, I'm totally okay with footballers losing their wife when they cheat. It will teach them that they can't do whatever they want and get away with it, just because they are rich and famous. He deserved the outcome, and he has himself to blame for it. I'm hoping that he will get over it, because we will need him this season by the looks of it.

Edited by Erikse

On 26/08/2024 at 15:12, Dokko said:

not the first time? I probably missed his second adventure

whilst we are all saying please don’t go etc, is there really any genuine interest from other clubs?