Sven Botman

The Prophet

Just make sure that asshole Zouma stays away.

Edit: I do not find what happened funny but this was slightly amusing.

"Zouma was charged with animal cruelty under the act in April, and was ordered to appear at Barkingside Magistrates Court on 24 May".

Edited by McDog

3 hours ago, McDog said:

Just make sure that asshole Zouma stays away.

Edit: I do not find what happened funny but this was slightly amusing.

"Zouma was charged with animal cruelty under the act in April, and was ordered to appear at Barkingside Magistrates Court on 24 May".

Can see why McDog liked it.

I’m not sure if my mates are taking the piss now about the cat but they are still saying he did. This is what one messaged on our wattsapp group: Turns out he's got a phobia of flying bit like Bergkamp so it was an emotional support cat. They were trying to make it go in the hold but he was kicking off because he needs to stroke it when flying. Takes it everywhere. All away games the lot 

got to be taking the piss 😂😂😂😂

10 minutes ago, Toonjam88 said:

I’m not sure if my mates are taking the piss now about the cat but they are still saying he did. This is what one messaged on our wattsapp group: Turns out he's got a phobia of flying bit like Bergkamp so it was an emotional support cat. They were trying to make it go in the hold but he was kicking off because he needs to stroke it when flying. Takes it everywhere. All away games the lot 

Bond villain vibes

12 minutes ago, Toonjam88 said:

Hahaha 100% piss take that like

19 minutes ago, Toonjam88 said:

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] Classic

Finally had it confirmed the cat thing was shit 😂😂😂 

they had me there mind 😂😂😂

apparently he was getting bothered by fans. One bought a football when in Dortmund and was trying to get him to play head tennis 😂😂