Sven Botman

The Prophet

5 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

Top European talent courted by Milan hasn’t signed for NUFC yet, but he’s already demanding a plan for if we don’t achieve CL football and then we’d only be left with a paltry £70m transfer fee. 

Worrying. 

If he hasn't kept out enough goals in two seasons to get us in the champions league he can go.

Poor Sven. He'll be sobbing throughout that Amsterdam to Newcastle flight, forced to sign a lucrative contract to join the "great project" he said would be "fun to be a part of" less than six months ago...

Honestly, I had nothing against Milan or the Italian press, but the way they've gone on has been absolutely pathetic.

1 hour ago, STM said:

Did matterazzi not win the CL?

I see he did and played in the final. :lol:

When was the last time AC won the CL? 15 year ago? :razz:

Inter doesn't really compare with Milan when it comes to finals. Not sure you want to have the "who's won what" game with me, lol.

(Materazzi didn't start and was an injury time sub, btw, I keep forgetting the lone CL final Inter has experienced in the last oh... 60 years)

2 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Poor lad must feel like he's being pushed into an arranged marriage.

:lol: exactly this. I mean, it's obviously great. I just wish he had wanted to come here

4 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

"Fuck they are going over my statement of £50 million, let's make something up to keep in line with my lowball forecast and not look stupid"

Edited by et tu brute

This is some signing if it comes off! 

I seen him in the flesh back in February as I was at Stamford Bridge for Chelsea v Lille and I thought he was outstanding. Such an imposing figure but in typical Dutch style so comfortable on the ball and always wanting to play out from the back.

This signing is a massive statement from the owners, no doubt about it.

1 minute ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

He wants to come here, he doesn't have to sign for us. He just preferred Milan

I think

Well, I wish he hadn't preferred Milan if you want to put it that way instead :)

4 minutes ago, Klaus said:

We were a basket case of a club only 12 months ago and now we are fighting off Milan for players!? :lol:

Some reports suggested we fought off Milan for Hendrick.

So nowts changed really.

Edited by Wolfcastle

1 minute ago, Milanista said:

Inter doesn't really compare with Milan when it comes to finals. Not sure you want to have the "who's won what" game with me, lol.

(Materazzi didn't start and was an injury time sub, btw, I keep forgetting the lone CL final Inter has experienced in the last oh... 60 years)

He won 5 titles, 5 Coppa Italia’s and a Champions league. Your words were he’d won nothing of note at club level :lol:

I’m not shitting on Milan’s trophy cabinet, just feel I need to defend the Matrix against this outrageous slander. 

1 hour ago, GeordieDazzler said:

didn’t he win multiple titles a champions league and a World Cup?

Where’s does Maldini keep his World Cup medal…oh wait.

Sorry man, it’s Friday and it’s been a long week :lol: :Jonny2J:

He's won... a final, playing 2 minutes. Maldini went to 8, won 5. Maldini is considered the greatest defender of all time, if not him, than another Milan legend, Baresi, Beckenbauer if you feel like being charitable to the Jerries.

Materazzi was carried to that world cup final on the back of a guy named Nesta, and Gattuso, another guy named Oddo, and Pirlo, and Inzaghi, not sure if you've heard of them, they all played for a club, the name escapes me though, where all those guys also won twice the CLs that Materazzi went to and went to triple the finals... If only I could remember the name... It'll come to me.

Enjoy Botman.