Sven Botman

The Prophet

7 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

"Rolls-Royce" is rapidly moving into pet hate territory, after being perfectly fine only a month ago.

I think it's just me being grumpy after seeing it on every other Twitter post.

I'll be referring to him as fucking class from now on. 

15 minutes ago, Conjo said:

Never understood the rolls royce reference. He doesn't seem like an expensive heap of trash with a nice coat of paint on him. I kind of like him as a player.

One for the football pet hate thread.  It seemed to be a massively overused saying for really dominant midfielders a few seasons back, I think?  Thankfully, it seemed to die right down.  But now every cunt is referring to Botman as a 'Rolls Royce' and it is doing my head in.  Such a shit turn of phrase for describing a footballer. 

17 hours ago, The Prophet said:

"Rolls-Royce" is rapidly moving into pet hate territory, after being perfectly fine only a month ago.

I think it's just me being grumpy after seeing it on every other Twitter post.

Rolls-Royce of a post, this.

1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

Getting annoyed by completely insignificant stuff is all part of the transition from enthusiastic youth to bitter middle age.

Dogshit. 

Not your post, or opinion, literal dogshit. 

Delaval/Holywell is Dogshit City. Scruffy fucking gutless tramps. 

If it gets any worserer I'm gonna start drinking in the garage ?

I really enjoy our social media output in the main, the match cam videos are great and the interviews, while a bit cliched, aren't bad, it's nice to get a feel for player's personalities, especially the newer signings.

Minor gripe, the constant padding of interviews with questions like "how amazing are our fans, aren't they crazy?" and "How much are you looking forward to the atmosphere this week" these are getting really old like :lol:

Edited by LionOfGosforth