Sven Botman

The Prophet

2 hours ago, TBG said:

Aye, you'd have thought they'd have done something to strengthen or replace the bones in Burn, Barnes, Anderson & Murphy akin to the medical team that replaced Wolverines bones with adamantium

:lol: :lol: :lol: 

17 hours ago, Shearergol said:

If you're far from being a doctor, what are you? You're probably only a few years away from being one, don't put yourself down.

I'm fifty-five, so my ambition is to become a pensioner. Unfortunately that's almost as far away as being a doctor.

6 hours ago, Stottie said:

I'm fifty-five, so my ambition is to become a pensioner. Unfortunately that's almost as far away as being a doctor.

I'm a 59yr old retired fireman. One of my retired colleagues is a fully trained up sports physio guru and is heavily involved in NUFC. Another one has just brought a book out about his life/careers etc and another old bastard rowed the Atlantic as half of a duo. Book about that as well. 

Meanwhile I'm lying on the sofa, eating crisps and chatting shit online. 

50 is the new 18 but not for me ?

53 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

IF his knee doesn't swell?

Be the size of a beach ball by this time tomorrow the way our luck with injuries is going...

Edited by Scoot

On 16/11/2023 at 16:47, Groundhog63 said:

I'm a 59yr old retired fireman. One of my retired colleagues is a fully trained up sports physio guru and is heavily involved in NUFC. Another one has just brought a book out about his life/careers etc and another old bastard rowed the Atlantic as half of a duo. Book about that as well. 

Meanwhile I'm lying on the sofa, eating crisps and chatting shit online. 

50 is the new 18 but not for me ?

Quoting my own post, I kna, but was reminded of this and had forgot to mention another old bastard, retired colleague who's currently starring in Ken Loach's latest film. 

I'm still scratching my arse on the sofa like but basking in the shade of their glory as if it were my own. 

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Maybe if they gave him a surgery 2 months ago he would be fine now.[emoji38] Just kidding, I have no clue really. But seems strange that they still don't really know 2 months later..

By the way, this news update on him just gets recycled every week. It's allways the same update.[emoji38] Feels like there's not much progression still.

Edited by Erikse