Sven Botman

The Prophet

20 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Based on some of the dealings I have had with this type of injury (non professional athletes mind), I’d be amazed if he was back before December.

Agreed will be shorter timescale with the level of input he’ll receive but this is real early stages.

Exercise Bike

This exercise can be started immediately after suffering an ACL injury. The key is to retain motion of the knee. When sitting on the bike it is important to set the seat height to work on both knee extension (straightening) and flexion (bending).

At 6 months, most individuals are cleared to return to practice and training for their desired sport and will be fitted for a brace prior to this. It typically takes a full 12 months to not only be cleared to play in competitive games, but to be at your full speed, strength and previous ability.

I guess each one will be slightly different but according to Transfermarkt Tino missed 353 days with his and Krafth 342 days with his.

I'm not expecting Botman or Lascelles back in 2024. Hope I'm wrong.

47 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

I think he’ll be back for first game of the season

Don't be ridiculous [emoji38] He'll be back November at the earliest. Likewise Lascelles. If PSR allows us one quality signing (£40m plus bracket) this summer, it'll have to be a centre back.

Edited by Turnbull2000

3 hours ago, Aiston said:

He won't be properly fit until start of 2025/26.

Agree, although I'd expect him back involved sometime between Jan-Mar 2025 based on the return times of others who have done it. Same for Lascelles as he did his two weeks later.