Diego Carlos

Nobody

• 2 years later...
6 minutes ago, Joelinton7 said:

He’s def not pulled up any trees since he’s been. We’d have been rinsed had we bought him. Bullet dodged 

Tbf doing his Achilles immediately after signing was incredibly unfortunate.

Whether that’s resulted in them now having an inferior player to the one they signed, I don’t know, but it’s definitely potential mitigation.

16 minutes ago, Joelinton7 said:

He’s def not pulled up any trees since he’s been. We’d have been rinsed had we bought him. Bullet dodged 

They signed a Serbian international RB in the summer.

I think Maddison would have been very good here but I don’t think his attitude is good enough to be a top player. He’s so busy trying to be snide that he actually forgets to play football sometimes. Think if he was fully focused like a Luis Diaz or a Milner he’d be absolutely amazing but he goes missing a lot, especially if the crowd gets on his back 

3 minutes ago, gbandit said:

I think Maddison would have been very good here but I don’t think his attitude is good enough to be a top player. He’s so busy trying to be snide that he actually forgets to play football sometimes. Think if he was fully focused like a Luis Diaz or a Milner he’d be absolutely amazing but he goes missing a lot, especially if the crowd gets on his back 

Exactly, goes MIA way too much. Also in both appearances for Spurs at SJP he was subbed off. Can’t hack it up here clearly! :D 

Maddison is clearly a very good player. Can pick a pass, whip in a nasty ball, and pop up with the odd goal. However. He has the heart the size of a pea, and is weak as piss. Also annoying as all fuck, and my biggest player to hate on right now. Proper Cunty little Spurs player, suits them right to the ground.

4 hours ago, SteV said:

Tbf doing his Achilles immediately after signing was incredibly unfortunate.

Whether that’s resulted in them now having an inferior player to the one they signed, I don’t know, but it’s definitely potential mitigation.

Let’s hope Botman returns to go on to be a better player than when we signed him. He was doing so well until that injury. Club way too respectful of his wishes. Should’ve had surgery straight away. Not sure that’s even hindsight talking either.