More transfer rumours

midds

Guest HTT II
36 minutes ago, STM said:

The more they play down how much we will spend, the more I'm convinced we are spending big.

I'm also convinced they have a couple of deals lined up.

We do!

15 minutes ago, Sima said:

TIL Brendan Dunlop is an absolute whopper.

I remember when he first started out in broadcasting and the hosts of the podcast he interned on would just dunk on him. His tweet is further proof why tbh

8 hours ago, The Prophet said:

If Connor Gallagher is available in the summer, please make a move for him. 

I think he'll be staying at Chelsea next season but I agree he would be a good target. 

17 minutes ago, David Edgar said:

That thread is pretty damning :lol:  

Especially considering the Portuguese league isn’t one of the strongest. I suppose the only real stat for a striker is how many times they put the ball in the net though. I could imagine somebody like Andy Cole’s stats might look similar in terms of his overall game and nobody had any complaints there.

11 hours ago, Whitley mag said:

Interesting read on Nunez in this thread, the writer does follow up later and say he’d be a good signing for us or West Ham.

He sounds exactly like Gary Lineker - only any good if his first touch is a finish.

Guest HTT II
44 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

I mention it quite often but if we are really spending big on a striker I’d just attempt to put it on Abraham.

Aye, he’s the one. He has it all and is proven at all levels now.

Guest HTT II

From the little I’ve seen of Nunez, he seems one paced, makes some poor off the ball positional take ups and runs down wider areas, but seems deadly in the box. 

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

So no good for a modern PL system. 

Probably, I’d still take him though, fuck it :lol:

Just now, Keegans Export said:

I like Isak too but isn't he more of a wide forward rather than an out-and-out striker? Sounds like Nunez is similar with his tendency to drift to the left. 

from what I’ve seen he’s a straight up cf. could be wrong though I’m sure nobody or one of the Swedish lads will set us straight.