More transfer rumours

midds

Guest HTT II
Just now, Kid Icarus said:

I baptise thee Super Duper Branko Strupar.

Had already figured out he's not a woman, not even Liv Soprano moans that much.

Carm though with her fucking spec house!

21 minutes ago, Decky said:

Fuck sake I was hoping we could get Diaby but £85m? Nah, pass. 

He’ll go for less. We probably enquired at 45m and they come back with 100, he’ll go for 60/65.

Would love Eriksen for a season or 2, so intelligent he could be our catalyst to become a top 8 team. Surround him with pace and he could be our Henrik Larsson or Jari Litmanen.

Edited by Whitley mag

1 minute ago, Whitley mag said:

Would love Eriksen for a season or 2, so intelligent he could be our catalyst to become a top 8 team. Surround him with pace and he could be our Henrik Larsson or Jari Litmanen.

Midfield getting sexy! 

1 minute ago, Whitley mag said:

Would love Eriksen for a season or 2, so intelligent he could be our catalyst to become a top 8 team. Surround him with pace and he could be our Henrik Larson or Jari Litmanen.

Absolutely, he’s definitely a player that can bridge the divide between us and the top 6. He’s a world class footballer and he could get into most midfields in the world, he’s the type of player that would still be out of reach if he hadn’t had health issues. If Spurs are in for him though then it’s all over I’d say 

11 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Even just the way he’ll bring other players on with his experience.