More transfer rumours

midds

56 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

I'm not one of those "some people".

I've only ever seen him a handful of times. The one time with most interest he showed a killer lack of offside awareness but looked quick and sharp. Quality of balls into the box was poor but when the opposing team sat deep, he had nothing for them.

Also to be clear. Unless they play in the EPL, Real Madrid, Ghana or frequently feature in the CL KO's... I do not have opinions on most players. I'vre paid attention to Osimhen once in my life.

Ah..ok.

58 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Love how all of a sudden we’re too good for the likes of Rabiot, Bailly, Calvert-Lewin, etc. :lol:

We’d finish top 8 at least with those 3 in our spine imo.

Calvert Lewin couldn't get in an Everton side that nearly got relegated. I'm not saying he can't get back to his best but do we want to risk that.

Bailly has a touch of the Titus about him as he has all the tools to be a high class centre half. Rapid, aggressive, good on the ball etc. But like Bramble his brain and concentration seems to often go missing in action. Maybe Eddie feels he can do something with him.

9 minutes ago, Ghandis Flip-Flop said:

Is he better than Lascelles for backup? Just a thought, I genuinely don't know enough about him tbh ??‍♂️

Probably, if that's where we're heading then don't expect much from the new regime. You'd hope they'd be trying to sell all CB's bar Burn & Schar and trying to find 2 new CB's who can displace them long term.

59 minutes ago, Armchair Pundit said:

Hasn't Calvert-Lewin's downturn be at the same time that he's been suffering from mental health issues? That aside, I wouldn't touch Bailly with a barge-pole.

On the flip side… wasn’t his one and a bit decent season when there were no crowds due to Covid? Pretty sure it was which would also be a concern as he always seems to choke 1v1.