More transfer rumours

midds

1 minute ago, relámpago blanco said:

Well if you believe what the morons on the other thread are saying we've taken out a loan as PIF aren't investing in the club.  Which is utter bollocks.  We've taken it as all organisations do to manage cashflow until they've got the sponsorship deals sorted as they need a long term sustainable method of putting money into the club.

I think there is only really one moron on the other thread thinking that. 

It’s a great theory, but why wouldn’t clubs just inflate their prices? 

Let’s be honest, it probably has been brought forward to facilitate some spending and support with cash flow while sponsorship and commercial is given some TLC.

Just now, christ said:

It’s a great theory, but why wouldn’t clubs just inflate their prices? 

Let’s be honest, it probably has been brought forward to facilitate some spending and support with cash flow while sponsorship and commercial is given some TLC.

Yep, that's what I think

13 minutes ago, NWMag said:

So after todays news is it correct that we have around £130-£140 million extra cash available to use immediately? 

I tend to think more along the lines of this being their plan all along, and they have now decided which deal they're going to pursue/close.

The financing deal is just cash flow management. 

The tweet confuses the amount of profit/lose the owners are prepared to accept (which includes how big they set the transfer budget) with how the club manages its cash.

if the club needed cash to pay a transfer fee they could just a short term loan from literally any bank or even borrow from the owners

I think, regardless of the divisive arguing in the other thread over the whys and wherefores of the HSBC news, we can all agree that we're finally being run by people who know what the fuck they're doing and are putting the infrastructure and financing in place in order to support EH and succeed short and long term. I finally trust our owners (at least in the common goal sense) for the first time in 15 years and it feels great honestly.

People trying to extrapolate so much from a security agreement filed in Companies House takes me back to the heady days of F5ing the Competition Appeal Tribunal website.

Edited by B-more Mag

Could be for anything. :lol:

We are in the middle of jazzing up the training ground. As well as potentially purchasing a brand new site for a new training ground.

Of course it could be transfers...

10 minutes ago, STM said:

Could be for anything. :lol:

We are in the middle of jazzing up the training ground. As well as potentially purchasing a brand new site for a new training ground.

Of course it could be transfers...

Or to pay the gas bill for the canteen after Bruces bacchanalia's.