More transfer rumours

midds

Burn seems the only certainty now! How many more come in and who the fuck they are is anyones guess at this point.

Zapata would be the top of my list currently other than another decent midfielder. Targett on loan would be decent also aslong as that wasn't our only signing tomorrow 

If that’s true and we get Lingard done it will be both our loans used pretty effectively. 

Still time to chuck in last bids for Botman and Zapata 

Edited by Nine

Again, imo LB is a bit like GK. We need new ones medium term but it's not a priority this window. Lewis is back more or less, Dummett I assume is still fit despite having to go off v Leeds, Manquillo can play there as can Burn. We need a forward player or two if we're feeling greedy. Don't really get this signing if it happens.

Edited by HaydnNUFC

3 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Again, imo LB is a bit like GK. We need new ones medium term but it's not a priority this window. Lewis is back more or less, Dummett I assume is still fit despite having to go off v Leeds, Manquillo can play there as can Burn. We need a forward player or two if we're feeling greedy. Don't really get this signing if it happens.

Think it’s more about the balance of the squad, assuming Burn is here to play CB then we only really have two natural LBs in Lewis and Dummett. And Targett is a better version of Dummett.

Edited by Nine

Unlikely to happen but another CB, CM and CF and we'd be garanteed safety.

I think a CF and just either a CB or CM would do it.

Targett isn't an exciting one and neither is Burn, but they give plenty of depth on the left hand side and will always give you a 7/10 performance.

Zapata or Nunez are the dream tomorrow.

Not poopooing it by any stretch but I find the Targett one really strange. Manquillo is canny, Lewis might improve and I've always had a soft spot for Dummett.

Anything that keeps Ritchie locked out of SJP on matchdays I suppose. 

1 minute ago, PlymouthGeordie said:

Targett isn't an exciting one and neither is Burn, but they give plenty of depth on the left hand side and will always give you a 7/10 performance.

Yep one of them and one of Carlos or botman. Shame they're both deed

3 minutes ago, PlymouthGeordie said:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12040/12512674/darwin-nunez-west-ham-hoping-to-complete-move-for-benfica-striker