More transfer rumours

midds

Just now, Sima said:

All significantly of a lower standard than mooted at the back end of last week.

It's went deathly quiet on the two key centre-half targets (one all but confirmed to be staying at his club) and we've let a rumoured left back target slip through our fingers.

If you take the reliable Journos. Romero, Ornstein and let's say Hope. They’ve only ever linked us to Trippier, Botman and Carlos (I'm not sure if anyone ever verified the Digne bid which Sky backtracked on).  A large majority of it is just absolute nonsense from the tabloid press and Twitter folk pretending to be ITK. It means nothing.

Everyone is impressed with their plans when they speak to these people. We’re all desperate to stay up, probably them even more so. We can’t be taken for mugs by some French pricks, trust the process we’ve got the best owners in the league.

Edited by Whitley mag

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/eddie-howes-stark-warning-newcastle-25906275?1=

Eddie Howe has warned Newcastle United don’t have a blank cheque to sign a new striker.

The Saudi Arabia funded club have upped their hunt for a replacement for Callum Wilson, and were quoted £50m for Patrik Schick, winner of goal of the tournament at the Euros last summer 

throw money at this guy 

The anxiety around our club and of football fans in general is absolutely mad like. Since the takeover there’s been anxiety about

Bruce not getting sacked 

Jones’ being kept on

New manager

New DOF

Advertising

PL rule changes

Transfer dealings

And that’s aside from all the match days too. I care about the club and all, and I’m back wanting us to win again, but we’re on a path to depression with this shit man. It’s constant, gnawing worry about stuff we cannot control. What happened to just supporting the team?

Just now, alijmitchell said:

The anxiety around our club and of football fans in general is absolutely mad like. Since the takeover there’s been anxiety about

Bruce not getting sacked 

Jones’ being kept on

New manager

New DOF

Advertising

PL rule changes

Transfer dealings

And that’s aside from all the match days too. I care about the club and all, and I’m back wanting us to win again, but we’re on a path to depression with this shit man. It’s constant, gnawing worry about stuff we cannot control. What happened to just supporting the team?

Social media

12 minutes ago, Sima said:

All significantly of a lower standard than mooted at the back end of last week.

It's went deathly quiet on the two key centre-half targets (one all but confirmed to be staying at his club) and we've let a rumoured left back target slip through our fingers.

So PIF are unhappy with the way things are going, so to change things we've decided to go after worse players? Or you think they've already got to the point where they're reducing the budget because they've lost interest?

4 minutes ago, alijmitchell said:

Bruce not getting sacked 

Jones’ being kept on

New manager

New DOF

Advertising

PL rule changes

Transfer dealings

Going to take a while before the negativity and worry that Ashley put into all of us disappears. We all expect things to go wrong for Newcastle because for the last 14 years they have been going wrong. Just takes time to change the mindset.

5 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

No it's not, agents and club dealings are obviously a nightmare. But Villa seem to be doing things well at the minute?

Signed one player on loan and are rumoured to be in talks with another.

That sounds loads better than us.