More transfer rumours

midds

Loaded HQ on Youtube is mint btw. I love that they actually have people on there that have intelligent input instead of spending 50% of their time reading out fan messages which we could see for ourselves if we wanted. 

2 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Would be surprised if we sign any more than three tomorrow (incl Burn).

Hope we don’t just sign people for the sake of it, without actually improving ourselves; Targett, Nketiah etc.

Would rather we just try all out for a decent CB, CM and/or striker tbh.

Targett would improve us to be fair 

1 minute ago, TRon said:

Loaded HQ on Youtube is mint btw. I love that they actually have people on there that have intelligent input instead of spending 50% of their time reading out fan messages which we could see for ourselves if we wanted. 

Some shit Youtubers. These guys are actually pretty good.

9 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

I disagree with it being a very good window as I certainly wouldn't be anywhere near convinced that team would stay up (I think Wood is a terrible signing and Burn a meh one). Get two or three more quality players in (I think they will) and then I will will think it is a very good window and confident we can then stay up. 

Tend to agree. The signings of Burn and Wood for £40m both of whom are journeymen is way over the top. But Trippier and Bruno are 2 outstanding signings. See how tomorrow goes. If we get Zapata it'll be a great window. Divnt want Nketiah

Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

I fell in love when we signed Kieran Trippier

tried to sign Botman, but the fee got higher

But Dan Burn, Burn, Burn…

’cause fees got higher, the fees got higher.

:lol:

1 minute ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Wonder if Nickson has stayed in Brazil/South America in case he needs to run across anywhere else to finalise a deal tomorrow.

Darwin Nunez is in Uruguay, but it won’t happen in January according to Mark Douglas ?

3 minutes ago, Kanji said:

The “50m” budget was always a smoke screen of bullshit. They were going to splash cash no matter what. 

Yep. But the wage limit and not wanting to annoy Jonjo is straight up genuine. 

1 minute ago, Kanji said:

The “50m” budget was always a smoke screen of bullshit. They were going to splash cash no matter what. 

We'll never know. It's just as likely the budget have been revised based on results not going as we were hoping for prior to the window opening as well.

Eiher way, it's reassuring to see that the owners are seemingly willing to do what is necessary to keep us up.

If we stay up, the summer window to me will be more indicative of what we can expect the coming years. If we were 6-9 points better off at this stage, I'm not sure we'd spunk £25m on the likes of Wood f.ex.