More transfer rumours

midds

Urgh just tuned in after being at work and seen Ekitike being dead. Personally think its been very underwhelming and still cant see who is going to get the goals bar ASM. We urgently need a striker to play off Wood as I cant see Wood doing much tbh

Is it too late for a new name to be chased? Not sure if any deals in the past have started with nothing mentioned before 6. Just get someone pacey in - Origi, Lingard even PEA (in Barcelona so cant see it) 

With Bruno and hopefully Lingard coming in that'll certainly increase our chance creation rate. So these players who have been working with scraps for quite a while now might actually have the opportunity to start scoring some goals. 

We’re ridiculously light if we don’t get another forward in and the recent appointments at the bottom are a concern.  I was hoping we’d be able to pull Everton in but I’d be overjoyed if we’d have signed Alli and VdB.

Edited by Sima

Just now, jack j said:

Is it lingard or neebody then?

Looks that way but plenty of time to change. Deals get brokered right up to the last hour. If we want someone we can likely get them. I don't expect anyone other than maybe Lingard. 

Also have to confirm Targett and Burn yet but they should be good touch Wood. 

1 minute ago, Willow said:

No and I wouldn't expect anything now I'd say. It's Lingard or nothing.

Really hoping the move for Lingard to go through.

What happened to Brennan Johnson? Did he sign for anyone?

Maybe a last hour loan bid for Steven Bergwijn if we miss out on Lingard?

Guest reefatoon
12 minutes ago, WillingtonMag said:

He can't string a sentence together it's ridiculous ?

its down to his time at Sunderland. 

3 minutes ago, HWTL said:

What time would he need to arrive for a medical for it to be completed if man u decide to do business? 

For our medicals, probably two days ago.

Brentford seemed to get Eriksen with a dodgy heart through his medical quicker than we do ours.

5 minutes ago, HWTL said:

What time would he need to arrive for a medical for it to be completed if man u decide to do business? 

In previous years haven’t there been medicals done the day after, based on both sides are able to show all paperwork is complete and fees and personal terms have been agreed?

Wasn’t it Spurs under Redknapp who seemingly missed the deadline a few times but got them done based on the above?

4 minutes ago, Toon No9 said:

Really hoping the move for Lingard to go through.

What happened to Brennan Johnson? Did he sign for anyone?

Maybe a last hour loan bid for Steven Bergwijn if we miss out on Lingard?

Brentford offered the asking price (£20m) but Forest are refusing to sell. They [Forest] are gambling they'll make the EPL with him but they just lost to Cardiff 2-1 on the weekend. If they don't get promoted then he'll leave for less than £20m as he'd only have 12 months left on his contract.

Now's crunch time.

If we want Lingard, we need to offer what they want now. Or walk and find someone else whilst there's still just about time to do so.

Man U would love nothing else than to pull the rug from under our feet at 10:50pm, we absolutely must not leave them in a position to do so.