More transfer rumours

midds

Gf if Italian and a follower of Morata's wife on IG, so any sort of Morata/Pellegrini/Berardi signing would be class. Really want her to get into NUFC 😆

Edited by Ketsbaia

Diaby I'd say is a definite no-go. Clearly Leverkusen don't need to sell, they made the CL this year didn't they? And I don't get any impression that Diaby himself is trying to force anything.

If they get knocked out of the CL and aren't doing well in the league, we might start sniffing about in January I reckon.

5 hours ago, kingxlnc said:

Would Paqueta be our 'next-level stratosphere' type of signing or are we talking like a Diaby, Isak, Osimhen or even higher like a Dembele, Nunez or Dybala?  

Just keen to understand what constitutes next level for people given where we are today

Trippier was very much a statement of intent signing. Bruno too obviously. Both kinda came out of nowhere too.

6 minutes ago, Tomato Deuce said:

Trippier was very much a statement of intent signing. Bruno too obviously. Both kinda came out of nowhere too.

Trippier didn’t come out of nowhere, he was linked pretty much as soon as Howe walked through the door.

9 minutes ago, Jaqen said:

For around 50m, Paqueta seems like he'd be by far the most transformative signing out of any of the others we are linked to. 

I really hope we go for Paqueta too, offers a a whole different level of creativity we simply don't have at present. Some may argue it's expensive but your getting the finished article.

1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

Surely if Paqueta wanted to join he'd have signed by now? I only want to sign players that would jump off an actual cliff, if Eddie told them too

Window isn’t even open is it? :lol: