More transfer rumours

midds

6 minutes ago, Krabbe2 said:

Starting to get boring. Botman and Ekitike for days. Hope there are some surprises pulled out of the hat soon.

Spending all summer chasing Hamsa Choudhry on loan then telling SSN that we are "closed for business" at 10am on deadline day is boring.

Guest reefatoon
18 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

Spending all summer chasing Hamsa Choudhry on loan then telling SSN that we are "closed for business" at 10am on deadline day is boring.

Totally agree. Some fan reactions are fucking mental. Where have they been the last 14 years when it really was boring. Being linked with loads of players now and knowing you stand a chance of signing some is fucking amazing not boring. It’s early June and some people are going on like it’s deadline day. Absolute mentalists.

31 minutes ago, Krabbe2 said:

Starting to get boring. Botman and Ekitike for days. Hope there are some surprises pulled out of the hat soon.

I'm just happy we're in the mix for these calibre of players

48 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

If we’re here on 12th August still pushing for Ekitike & Botman there may be a valid point, but we’re 7-8 weeks before the season starts. :lol:

1 hour ago, Keegans Export said:

Both can be boring just different types of boring. I’d say it’s turning in to a saga not so much boring 

Edited by gdm

3 hours ago, reefatoon said:

Totally agree. Some fan reactions are fucking mental. Where have they been the last 14 years when it really was boring. Being linked with loads of players now and knowing you stand a chance of signing some is fucking amazing not boring. It’s early June and some people are going on like it’s deadline day. Absolute mentalists.

Unfortunately, what it shows is that, should we become successful we will have a sizeable section of clueless, entitled wankers amongst our support, just like the present top clubs have. It would be nice to think our fanbase will buck the trend but sadly they wont. Comes with territory I suppose.

6 minutes ago, Wandy said:

Unfortunately, what it shows is that, should we become successful we will have a sizeable section of clueless, entitled wankers amongst our support, just like the present top clubs have. It would be nice to think our fanbase will buck the trend but sadly they wont. Comes with territory I suppose.

I’m pretty relaxed about it myself but isn’t it just largely impatience and excitement mainly due to the last 14 years rather than being entitled wankers? I dunno people being impatient doesn’t really bother me I’m just excited for the coming season and beyond 

1 hour ago, Wandy said:

You mean this kind of thing?

Really hope we are seriously interested in Sangare. Gut feeling is that he could prove to be a bargain signing. Even at 30m.  Just feels like one of those who could come in and do well. 

Guest HTT II
3 minutes ago, ToonScotman said:

Would Lucas Torreira be an option? Available for about 10m from Arsenal, kante type of style, however I do think we need a big destroyer but could be an option.

No thanks!

5 minutes ago, ToonScotman said:

Would Lucas Torreira be an option? Available for about 10m from Arsenal, kante type of style, however I do think we need a big destroyer but could be an option.

I really liked him at Arsenal, but he hated life in England.

20 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Fully expect some progress next week with the end of the international break. I think we'll see serious progress with Botman and Ekitike.

If I remember it correctly, during the January window there were long(ish) spells of absolutely nothing right before we’d sign someone. Think it’ll be the same this summer too.