More transfer rumours

midds

1 hour ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Im not sure I agree, tbh. A player such as VdB who made a big club move in a clear career progression is entitled to want even a loan move to a club of similar stature, playing in similar competitions and at a similar level. If players such as him are not sold on a loan move because of our lack of quality and how playing in a poor team might mean hes not able to show his best qualities during an important 6 months which is going to dictate his next move, i find it hard to argue, tbh. Hes not at the end of his career struggling for suitors. 

What entitles him to that?  He's failed in his big move. If he's happy to continue that failure he can, but he isn't entitled to a move to a similar size club.  He needs to prove himself in this league first. 

Edited by Teasy

1 minute ago, Teasy said:

What entitles him to that?  He's failed in his big move. If he's happy to continue that failure he can, but he isn't entitled to a move to a similar size club, he'd need to prove himself first. 

He played yesterday didn't he? Maybe he's delusional enough to think he's resurrected his career at Man U. 

Dunno why anyone is butthurt he doesn’t want to join this car crash of a club right now. He’s entitled to do whatever he thinks is best for his career and moving to Newcastle for half a season of turgid football may not actually be in his best interest.

20 minutes ago, Tomato Deuce said:

Dunno why anyone is butthurt he doesn’t want to join this car crash of a club right now. He’s entitled to do whatever he thinks is best for his career and moving to Newcastle for half a season of turgid football may not actually be in his best interest.

He just doesn't look that good so I'd rather not have him. Will be interesting to see which top club he ends up at, I can't see that being in England. 

8 minutes ago, TRon said:

He just doesn't look that good so I'd rather not have him. Will be interesting to see which top club he ends up at, I can't see that being in England. 

I think he’s destined for a return to the Netherlands, as a reset of sorts. I’ve not seen enough of him to know what kind of player he is, but he’s on solid footing to make the argument that he was wasted by OGS and is a better player than it seems.