More transfer rumours

midds

1 minute ago, ManDoon said:

Scouts aren’t getting the inside track on every deal. They just aren’t. And they aren’t posting anything they hear on Twitter. I’ve spoke to Man U scouts, Everton. Leeds scouts they just don’t talk about transfers. 

But there in is my point. He doesn't post on everything. He routinely admits when he doesn't know something.

Well he claimed lee Charnley was going to stoke. That’s a fact. I find it incredulous that a pro scout would quote mouth of the tyne? He won’t use his real name. He admitted to me the transfers get more eyes on his tactical knowledge but he could set that up with his real name. Plenty of scouts do. Surely he does not have the time, as his job is very intensive 

Yeah, maybe. 

I mean you work in this realm I don't so I'll defer to you.

2 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Is Gosens injured? Not in the Atalanta squad tonight

He’s been injured for months- back mid Feb I think.

edit- tore his thigh muscle on 30th Sept

Edited by Manxst

I could provide tickets team sheets rn I don’t think it’s unreasonable to ask that. I’ll post my one where I identified Jacob Ramsey where he was at Villa u23s 🤪

Sort code and account number would suffice.

3 minutes ago, ToonScotman said:

Jason Knight from Derby linked. That’s a player that we should be all over, quoted for 8 million. Derby in the shit and need the cash, take 5/6. He’d certainly be hungry I think and been one of there best players this season. 

Great for next season’s Championship rebuild.

3 minutes ago, ToonScotman said:

Jason Knight from Derby linked. That’s a player that we should be all over, quoted for 8 million. Derby in the shit and need the cash, take 5/6. He’d certainly be hungry I think and been one of there best players this season. 

conor-mc-gregor-who-the-fook-is-that-guy