More transfer rumours

midds

1 minute ago, Alberto2005 said:

He can go in the summer whether we stay up or not. We can't afford to sell right now he's our best center back imo.

I think that's questionable. He's making as many if not more mistakes than the rest, and if you asked which players don't really care about being relegated, I'd put him near the top of the list. 

Just now, TRon said:

I think that's questionable. He's making as many if not more mistakes than the rest, and if you asked which players don't really care about being relegated, I'd put him near the top of the list. 

I assume you think Fernandez is then, because there's not a chance Lascelles or Clark are as good as Schar.

1 minute ago, TRon said:

Absolutely. For all the shite Lascelles gets, this guy is just as bad and seems to be getting away with it. He's wanted to fuck off for a while and it's adamant. I've never really rated him. Looked good in that back 3 but that was due to him not really being relied on to do defensive work and just to basically spread the ball up top. Wouldn't be arsed if he's moved on at all.

2 minutes ago, Alberto2005 said:

I assume you think Fernandez is then, because there's not a chance Lascelles or Clark are as good as Schar.

At least Lascelles tried to stop that goal yesterday.

2 minutes ago, Menace said:

Absolutely. For all the shite Lascelles gets, this guy is just as bad and seems to be getting away with it. He's wanted to fuck off for a while and it's adamant. I've never really rated him. Looked good in that back 3 but that was due to him not really being relied on to do defensive work and just to basically spread the ball up top. Wouldn't be arsed if he's moved on at all.

Yep, that's exactly how I see it. 

2 minutes ago, TRon said:

Schar was fine yesterday. Lascelles gave the ball away half the time he had it and if it wasn't for an awful finish from Sissoko he would have cost us a goal well before their equaliser.

Edited by Alberto2005

11 minutes ago, Alberto2005 said:

Schar was fine yesterday. Lascelles gave the ball away half the time he had it and if it wasn't for an awful finish from Sissoko he would have cost us a goal well before their equaliser.

Did you actually watch the goal back that we conceded? Where was Schar exactly? Lascelles was challenging two players, I know that because I did watch it back. 

15 minutes ago, TRon said:

He got out jumped by someone that about 4” shorter than him, Lascelles is a fucking disaster man he’s cost us so many points this season 

Just now, nufcnick said:

He got out jumped by someone that about 4” shorter than him, Lascelles is a fucking disaster man he’s cost us so many points this season 

You didn't answer the question, where was Schar?

Lascelles got outjumped after checking his own man then running backwards trying to challenge the other one. Not that easy if you understand momentum. 

7 minutes ago, TRon said:

You didn't answer the question, where was Schar?

Lascelles got outjumped after checking his own man then running backwards trying to challenge the other one. Not that easy if you understand momentum. 

Schar was in the position he had been in all game(the left footed CB position) Captain catastrophe was once again in no man’s land like so many games this season which has cost us so many points 

see for yourself, I don’t see him challenging 2 players considering 1 of them is on the floor 

6bGf6IY.jpg

Edited by nufcnick

1 minute ago, nufcnick said:

Schar was in the position he had been in all game(the left footed CB position) Captain catastrophe was once again in no man’s land like so many games this season which has cost us so many points 

see for yourself 

6bGf6IY.jpg

That's a still image doesn't show Jamal checking the player who left Longstaff for dead, neither does it show that he was caught flat footed by Trippier letting the lad go after that. If you went to all that bother to trawl up an image to put the blame on Lascelles then I don't think you are looking at it objectively. Schar was watching I see, so he got a good view of it. 

The next two weeks will decide if we go up or stay down for me. If we go into February still having to play Lascalles with Shelvey and Longstaff/Willock sat in front of him we'll continue to concede far too many chances to win enough games.

I

Just now, The Prophet said:

The next two weeks will decide if we go up or stay down for me. If we go into February still having to play Lascalles with Shelvey and Longstaff/Willock sat in front of him we'll continue to concede far too many chances to win enough games.

It’s not just the chances we concede with them either, it’s the fact we can’t play the way Howe wants to with them in the team either 

2 minutes ago, TRon said:

That's a still image doesn't show Jamal checking the player who left Longstaff for dead, neither does it show that he was caught flat footed by Trippier letting the lad go after that. If you went to all that bother to trawl up an image to put the blame on Lascelles then I don't think you are looking at it objectively. Schar was watching I see, so he got a good view of it. 

Fella you ain’t got a clue what your on about, go watch it again from 2:19 onwards, his positioning is shocking and gets stuck under the ball and barely jumps to try and clear the ball, schar is doing what the left sided centre back is supposed to do when the ball comes in from that side, go to the near post to cut out the ball if it’s put in low. Lascelles is a cluster fuck of the highest order