More transfer rumours

midds

3 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Adama Traore linked with Everton for £10m. If it meant we could get a striker in the same window I'd have taken a punt on him.

10M for him seems low but then again he's not been at his best over the last season and a half so it would be a punt as you say. 

Would certainly not be against signing him, adds something different to Fraser/Almiron on the RW.

5 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Adama Traore linked with Everton for £10m. If it meant we could get a striker in the same window I'd have taken a punt on him.

Ha I was just going to post this!

It sounds like we'll get a CF permanent and a RW on loan or vice versa!

3 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

He's erratic as hell but he'd be entertaining. Would make teams think twice about setting their full-backs to attack us as well if you've got Maxi one side and Traore the other.

We’d look insane on the counter, he’d just need 4-5 chances to score one.

9 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

We’d look insane on the counter, he’d just need 4-5 chances to score one.

Probably not much different to Joelinton and Wood TBF

19 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

I'd hate Traore, not a fan of his type of player - someone you're not confident could trap the ball after a 5 yard pass. He wouldn't improve us.

Yeah, he's incredibly entertaining to watch, but I'd rather watch him on another team. He's way too erratic in the final third.

23 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

I'd hate Traore, not a fan of his type of player - someone you're not confident could trap the ball after a 5 yard pass. He wouldn't improve us.

Lazy take.

Technically Traore is fine. First touch is solid, basic passing fine. He's not Shola Ameobi.

It's his end product, final pass / cross that isn't good.

Dont believe it. The same paper that said we were interested in the first place said that he had decided to stay this season. Not sure about Media Foot. Don't see it and don't want him.

2 minutes ago, Ikon said:

Dont believe it. The same paper that said we were interested in the first place said that he had decided to stay this season. Not sure about Media Foot. Don't see it and don't want him.

Yeah, the article mentions that he had decided to stay at Madrid his last season, and so if a bid is eventually accepted, we would need to convince him to join us now.

12 hours ago, KaKa said:

:lol:

Oh God ... poor Vurnon. 

As with every role in every sport, there's levels.

At the lower end of the scale Anita, and at the higher end of the scale Rodri/Busquets.

Here's a clip of the geezer we were linked with, Arthur Melo, that plays in that kind of style if it helps.

Yes please!!

People on NO made me dislike Anita. He was a hard working player and tried his best - usually I don't give players stick who do that week in week out.

But some acted like he could be Claude Makelele if not for Alan Pardew. Gave him so much grace with sub-par performance after another sub-par performance.

Such a poor player. 

Anita & Colback midfield - absolutely awful.

The Netherlands and Brazil have definitely sold the most garbage players around Europe. I think both Richarlison and Raphinha have been sold with a 20% Brazilian tax added to the bill.

Arthur Melo is class. I’d absolutely be fine with a signing of that kind of player. But @KaKa, you described the style of player in probably an overly boring and dumbed down away.  I don’t consider Rodri or Busquets in this “play it simple” way like you described. Their game is far more technical, intelligent and nuanced.