More transfer rumours

midds

1 minute ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Aye we're desperate for another winger. As a squad player though he's useful at worst, and potentially really really good.

Oh yeah, would be happy to see him as a back up player. But we desperately need some real quality on the right wing.

Really beginning to come around to the idea of Bruno sitting in the deeper position in a midfield three (seeing as he still manages to contribute so much going forward from there), and getting another central midfielder that can play as a number 8 and add more assists and goals to the team.

The main reason for this is because of the calibre of players available in that role for ridiculous value this summer. Paqueta would be everyone's ideal option there, and Eriksen was probably one we considered for that role on a free, but with both not looking possible, we could still add either Aouar or Brandt at that RCM slot, as both are on the market for less than £20 million.

Think adding more attacking threat in that position, and being able to add more goal threat both there and at right wing to the first team, would be ideal.

Edited by KaKa

16 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Maybe I just have high standard from what I expect wingers to produce, certainly being our best winger isn’t exactly difficult either tbh

He had around 5 goal involvements last season for us, is that classed as impressive at this level ?

I said his delivery was, and I quote, "decent". You contested that.

His 5 goal involvements all came under Howe when he clearly picked up form again, but I don't think you need stats with him anyway, his delivery passes the eye test.

4 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

I said his delivery was, and I quote, "decent". You contested that.

His 5 goal involvements all came under Howe when he clearly picked up form again, but I don't think you need stats with him anyway, his delivery passes the eye test.

You said his end product is decent which I took to mean goals and assists, his delivery however I would agree is decent at times 

1 minute ago, PauloGeordio said:

Ask and ye shall receive [emoji38]

Anyone think this doesn’t sound great? ‘Remains to be seen’ not looking for an argument just asking. 

1 minute ago, gdm said:

Anyone think this doesn’t sound great? ‘Remains to be seen’ not looking for an argument just asking. 

I think the opposite TBH. Howe is cautious with the media, the last sentence sounds confident .

I'm sure that's the party line - tempering expectations and sending out the message that we won't overpay.

I'd be worried if he'd come out and said, flipping heck lads I've got a big secret I can't tell you about!

3 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Give it a rest man, its boring now.[emoji38]

I’m just trying to create discussion. That’s why managers do interviews so we can discuss it :lol: why do people like yourself always have to try turn things in to an argument. It’s dull

i’m taking on board what people are saying and can see aye it sounds ok 

Edited by gdm

1 minute ago, gdm said:

I’m just trying to create discussion why so people like yourself always have to try turn things in to an argument. It’s dull

I'm not trying to create an arguement, you just always seem down about things. Lighten up gdm, we'll get what we need before September 1st.O0

2 minutes ago, Scoot said:

I'm not trying to create an arguement, you just always seem down about things. Lighten up gdm, we'll get what we need before September 1st.O0

I’m good.  think I need to change way I word things :lol: very excited for season starting 

2 minutes ago, Bimpy474 said:

Aww friends :Jonny2J:

I’m friends with everyone on here :lol: even if they don’t like me haha 

Edited by gdm