Hugo Ekitike

Miggys First Goal

Twitter twats-a them-a they come and-a we gonna blow down de door
One ee come Trippier troo the transfer window
So dey sent Ghoudoussi de tweet sayin’ ‘where is Vlahovic’
If we don’ see him we’re gonna call you a bitch

57 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

So we've very quickly gone from being in advanced talks, to Brentford and Brighton bring involved. Sounds like agent graft.

If Brentford and Brighton are involved you can bet the £30m price tag is way off. That's the problem with half of these stories, they often just pull numbers out of their arses. 

Slightly worrying if we are messing about offering below the value of the player, we are in a desperate situation and have plenty of money, I agree you don't want to be ripped off but if we are offering "slightly below" the asking price then I don't see how that is helping anyone,

1 minute ago, Geogaddi said:

Slightly worrying if we are messing about offering below the value of the player, we are in a desperate situation and have plenty of money, I agree you don't want to be ripped off but if we are offering "slightly below" the asking price then I don't see how that is helping anyone,

In this situation if he is suspended for Watford as some have suggested then getting him signed in the next few days isn't crucial

Obviously there is a separate situation where we ideally need a striker in time for Watford otherwise we'll struggle to score

Don´t really want to pee on anyone´s chips here, but... from watching his goals on you tube and his general play, he looks quite clumsy overall and was very lucky in about 50% of his passes and goals. Also, the pace of play in those games was snail like compared to the prem.

Not sure he would solve our urgent need for someone to hit the ground runnignand netting goals, looks much more like "one for the future".

Rant over (Dennis Wise´s long lost scouting bruvva).:carverlick:

18 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

In this situation if he is suspended for Watford as some have suggested then getting him signed in the next few days isn't crucial

Obviously there is a separate situation where we ideally need a striker in time for Watford otherwise we'll struggle to score

Suspended? Why would he be suspended? 

Just now, Mr Raspberry Jam said:

Got sent off the other week and it looks like the remainder of his suspension will be transferred to the PL. 

ugh what kind of stupid rule is that? If one commits a crime and flees to another country, does he get jailed in the new country? Seriously. 

5 minutes ago, DJ_NUFC said:

ugh what kind of stupid rule is that? If one commits a crime and flees to another country, does he get jailed in the new country? Seriously. 

Yes, well either deported or jailed with countries that have agreements.

Edited by Stifler

8 minutes ago, buzza said:

Don´t really want to pee on anyone´s chips here, but... from watching his goals on you tube and his general play, he looks quite clumsy overall and was very lucky in about 50% of his passes and goals. Also, the pace of play in those games was snail like compared to the prem.

Not sure he would solve our urgent need for someone to hit the ground runnignand netting goals, looks much more like "one for the future".

Rant over (Dennis Wise´s long lost scouting bruvva).:carverlick:

Yep, he is rapid but raw. Good return for someone his age in his first season, but surely nowhere near ready for Premier League.

3 minutes ago, hakka said:

Yep, he is rapid but raw. Good return for someone his age in his first season, but surely nowhere near ready for Premier League.

Would still like to see us buy him as a future prospect though assuming the price is right, it's the sort of thing City or Chelsea would do. It would show we are thinking like a big club. 

2 minutes ago, TRon said:

Would still like to see us buy him as a future prospect though assuming the price is right, it's the sort of thing City or Chelsea would do. It would show we are thinking like a big club. 

Aye, but they would buy and loan back. We need top players now. Our 6 in should be good enough to win us now, we can't waste one spot kna future prospect this window.

Just now, hakka said:

Aye, but they would buy and loan back. We need top players now. Our 6 in should be good enough to win us now, we can't waste one spot kna future prospect this window.

Well yeah, I'm assuming he would be a future prospect, wouldn't want to be relying on someone that raw to save us from relegation. We'd still need to buy a striker for right now. 

Brighton and Brentford have class scouting so if they are after him that's a good sign.  Not sure they could afford the cash but depends how much potential they se in him I suppose.

Edited by Slim

9 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Solanke, despite his form at a lower level, is already tried and tested in the PL and he was shite. This lad may be mint. He may not be. I'd rather take the risk personally.

Yeah I would too, but it's just a lot for him at that age, our situation, new club, new country, fan demand, etc.

I was only including Solanke based on that really,  Ideally my preference is Schick, not sure how brave we'd be there, some saying he doesn't want to leave, I think every player has their price though.

Equally, I did say I hoped I was very wrong in my initial idea on this kid.

But bare in mind, it would be a big ask.

Edited by mighty__mag

2 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

Yeah I would too, but it's just a lot for him at that age, our situation, new club, new country, fan demand, etc.

I was only including Solanke based on that really,  Ideally my preference is Schick, not sure how brave we'd be there, some saying he doesn't want to leave, I think every player has their price though.

Equally, I said say I hoped I was very wrong in my initial idea on this kid.

But bare in mind, it would be a big ask.

Brewster cost 23 million and was never rated as high as this kid is. 

Edited by Slim