Hugo Ekitike

Miggys First Goal

I understand we're not wanting to be utterly ripped off but it's January, we're known to be rich as fuck, can spend a lot, and are desperate. Just pay the prices or we're going to end up with no one and likely be unable to beat a Watford side at home who have lost 10 of their last 12.

2 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

:lol: ‘kin hell.

It's such bollix this from sky, how do they know what we are going to bid?

I'm sure the 1st thing NUFC does when its putting in a bid is tell Sky all the details.  Just fick off Sky

Edited by Awaymag

I think it is pretty much a given as much as we are all frustrated and increasingly desperate as the days go on, Stavely and co. are likely even worse. They desperately want to impress and get this right and will be incredibly frustrated things aren't working out as they want. 

2 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

I understand we're not wanting to be utterly ripped off but it's January, we're known to be rich as fuck, can spend a lot, and are desperate. Just pay the prices or we're going to end up with no one and likely be unable to beat a Watford side at home who have lost 10 of their last 12.

I’d think the chances of having anyone in before Watford now are very slim.

Even if a fee is agreed tomorrow, we’d be rushing through terms and a medical and registration before allowing some time on the training pitch.

The consortium have been seen to rush nothing.

1 minute ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Even if a fee is agreed tomorrow, we’d be rushing through terms and a medical and registration before allowing some time on the training pitch.

Trippier was only announced on Friday yet played on the Saturday fwiw. They'd need to have all this sorted by the end of Thursday though for PL registration. Let's #wait but it'll be incredibly disappointing if we have no one sorted out by then. And no, that isn't bedwetting nor is it wanting the owners out or wanting Ashley back before anyone jumps on me. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

Its blatently the PL ringing all these clubs asking them to stall, stall, stall

"They said your kit is rubbish and your stadium is a proper dump. Don't deal with these people. There's a free 9-pack of Wispas in it for you if you stall them."

1 minute ago, Fantail Breeze said:

No way we start Hugo at the weekend even if he signs in time. Maybe off the bench. 

Best bet for a starting striker for Saturday would be there actually being a release clause in Woods contract, or a surprise loan deal. Wish Martial was interested. 

1 minute ago, RS said:

Never seems to be the same shenanigans  when the “big” clubs sign players. None of this rejected shite. They just seem to get the deal done. 

Because they have a proper team in place to get deals done, we don’t, yet.