Chris Wood (now playing for Nottingham Forest)

BeloEmre

1 hour ago, The Butcher said:

Worst signing in our history, yet we somehow get 15m+ for him. 

Incredible business. 

Xisco, rivière, siem de jong, Stephane Guivarch, Paul Dalglish & Andreas Anderson are all asking what you talking about ? And that’s just the forwards 

Edited by gdm

4 minutes ago, gdm said:

Xisco, rivière, siem de jong, Stephane Guivarch, Paul Dalglish & Andreas Anderson are all asking what you talking about ? And that’s just the forwards 

Forgot about Dalglish. Probably on purpose.

This happens every time with every relatively recent Newcastle striker aside from Wilson. The same claims were made about Joelinton, Joselu, Riviere etc. For me it's Riviere by a mile in terms of lacking quality of the consistent starters and Owen's our overall worst signing.

Just now, et tu brute said:

I think that FA cup game was maybe the last straw with Howe after seeing how shit he was against 3rd division opposition. 

Nah, I think it is because he is a saleable asset and we need to make spots in the roster if we are going to sign more players. He’s one of the few expendable players we have that other clubs might want.

21 minutes ago, gazza ladra said:

Nah, I think it is because he is a saleable asset and we need to make spots in the roster if we are going to sign more players. He’s one of the few expendable players we have that other clubs might want.

I think Fraser and Darlow will leave as well. 

3 minutes ago, ToonScotman said:

How have we managed to wiggle £15 million out of forest so we can re-invest it in a Brazilian wonder kid…

Its £15 million must buy clausul IF they for example stay up, he scores lets say minimum maybe 5 goals and so on.

Its a long way to go to fulfill that.

1 hour ago, Scotty66 said:

Obertan deserves a mention. 58 apps, 2 goals, and probably still standing somewhere on a football pitch byline wondering what the fuck should I do now I'm here

I still remember when Obertan out of nowhere pinged one of the best crosses I've ever seen for Wijnaldum to score his first goal for the club against Southampton in Schteves first home game.

Was the only decent thing he ever did for the club :lol: