Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

3 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

Aye, not managed to see the goal yet. Got bored with how long it was taking him to get up the pitch so switched it off

Same here - clip started in black and white for me.

This guy is just absolutely quality. Said it a few times now but it's the best way to describe him, he's Champions League quality. Did actually get to the semis of the CL with Lyon in 2019-20. That we were able to get him when we were 18th or 19th is still crazy to me, and it also bodes well that Howe picked him as a target as well as Paqueta. Underlines the point he made about himself after we signed Bruno, he's widening his knowledge of the European markets which is a very, very good sign for the future.

3 hours ago, WillingtonMag said:

About to post the same thing and has confirmed to me it should be Wilock who is dropped Shelvey sitting deep, Joelinton box to box and Bruno further up the pitch. 

Wilock on the left of a front 3? We have options but there are ways to fit him in to the team outside of being a CM. 

1 hour ago, McDog said:

Just watched the highlights. He is fucking magic and I believe he does have a magic hat.

Really smooth.  I hope he tears up the Spurs midfield Sunday.

Don't think he will play due to the international break and the travel. Think it will be a Willock, Shelvey and Joelington starting this Sunday.

Edited by et tu brute

7 hours ago, Yorkie said:

It's a wee bit surreal seeing a Newcastle player tearing it up for Brazil. :lol:

Very excited about his future with us. 

:lol: Gonna quote this again when they finally spot the meteor that's absolutely headed this way.

34 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Don't think he will play due to the international break and the travel. Think it will be a Willock, Shelvey and Joelington trip this Sunday.

Very possible with the travel.

2 minutes ago, McDog said:

Very possible with the travel.

And the game being played on the moon.

Edit......that's not being sarcy BTW. I mean the atmosphere playing at that height.

Edited by madras

It's absolutely vital that the team is now shaped around Bruno. He was our only player playing actual football in the second half. He's a level above everyone bar Trippier.

6 minutes ago, STM said:

It's absolutely vital that the team is now shaped around Bruno. He was our only player playing actual football in the second half. He's a level above everyone bar Trippier.

If so I don't think it'll be as a 3. Needs a Kante like beside him in this league.