Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

44 minutes ago, Beth said:

I think £80m is realistic considering his age but obviously he's worth more than that to us long term. Hopefully if no one coughs up the alledged £100m release clause he'll be staying......

lock her up GIF by The Opposition w/ Jordan Klepper

11 minutes ago, jack j said:

Sorry for the romano link but actual quotes

Doesn't sound as loved up as Alexander the great

Very happy, not looking to leave. Answers to individual questions strung together as one answer. He stays for next season at least. Probably bewildered as to how much badge kissing and corner flag waving does a man have to do [emoji38]

I've read the full quotes from him and he's happy to stay here and would only leave if the club were forced to sell him due to FFP or release clause met.

He's happy here.

1 minute ago, Scoot said:

I've read the full quotes from him and he's happy to stay here and would only leave if the club were forced to sell him due to FFP or release clause met.

He's happy here.

He can still say no if the release clause is met. 

Full Context:

IMG_2597.thumb.jpeg.e1ddfff7b673dda2c4fd1ce9cdf1cc75.jpeg

Bruno Guimarães on his future:

"I think I’m at my best moment in my personal life, in my professional life, it all helps a lot, it’s all connected. I think Newcastle is the club that, with all due respect to Lyon, I feel most at home at in Europe. I’m an idol of the fans, I get a lot of respect from everyone! I think it all worked out very well, right? It was a good season, even though the club had a lot of injuries, a lot of suspensions too. I think it was a great season for me, one that will stay in my memory, and I hope to have more seasons like that. My future? I’m under contract at Newcastle, I’m very happy. I don’t know what’s gonna happen with Financial Fair Play, but I can say I’m very happy. It’s nice to see my name linked with big clubs, it means I’m doing my job well - but I’m not worried — I’m happy at Newcastle. We will see what happens”

🖤🤍

5 hours ago, Sima said:

RAWK talking about £70m for him.

Aye, right.

Not surprised they dont know how a minimum fee release clause works, we can reject anything below £100m upto 30th June after that his fee is dictated by us.

Idiots

his dads just posted the interview on his instagram with a picture of bruno celebrating a goal in a toon shirt.

"Essa foi a melhor temporada da minha carreira".

2 hours ago, PauloGeordio said:

Very happy, not looking to leave. Answers to individual questions strung together as one answer. He stays for next season at least. Probably bewildered as to how much badge kissing and corner flag waving does a man have to do [emoji38]

Paulo, if he does go, we'll have a support group ready for you man.

(You may need a space for me in there too.)

19 minutes ago, huss9 said:

his dads just posted the interview on his instagram with a picture of bruno celebrating a goal in a toon shirt.

"Essa foi a melhor temporada da minha carreira".

“This was the best season of my career“

7 minutes ago, Turnbull2000 said:

Or feels guilty about his impending departure :anguish:

Ashley has really fucked us up, we don't think we can have owt nice

3 hours ago, JigsawGoesToPieces said:

Not surprised they dont know how a minimum fee release clause works, we can reject anything below £100m upto 30th June after that his fee is dictated by us.

Idiots

Aye, saw somehting like that earlier from a Liverpool related X account. Saying that due to our FFP situation, we may be forced to accept an offer of around £68m rather than the £100m we want. :whistle:

2 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

Aye, saw somehting like that earlier from a Liverpool related X account. Saying that due to our FFP situation, we may be forced to accept an offer of around £68m rather than the £100m we want. :whistle:

Dickheads 

5 hours ago, PauloGeordio said:

If he's not booting the fuck out of it like Ketsbaia did the advertising, he's obviously not committed enough! 🤣