Bruno Guimarães (c): added to leadership group by committee vote (Official)

Fantail Breeze

12 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

Cunts never give up

They have been totally focused on Zubimendi for what is 60m deal. 

Bruno literally said he’s never said he wanted to leave and he’s totally happy. Yet Ben can’t let it go. This twitter nonsense of just stirring for clicks and relevancy is so stupid. 

Edited by Kanji

I've never seen a positive nufc rumour from Ben Jacobs. He was negative towards the takeover all the way through the saga saying it wouldn't happen. It's as if he's pissed off he was wrong so just constantly tweets bollocks about us.

27 minutes ago, Kanji said:

They have been totally focused on Zubimendi for what is 60m deal. 

Bruno literally said he’s never said he wanted to leave and he’s totally happy. Yet Ben can’t let it go. This twitter nonsense of just stirring for clicks and relevancy is so stupid. 

Zubimendi is mint. That'd be a good signing for them.

22 hours ago, Paully said:

King!

Don't worry. In january the media will be back again.

Edit: nevermind, they didn't give up yet.[emoji38]

Edited by Erikse

Just now, Erikse said:

By the way. What exactly does "leadership group" mean? Excuse my ignorance.

Don't think it's been directly outlined but to me it's player to player liaison you go to them if you have an issue, they speak for the group, they throw and arm around those who need support or kick arse if someone needs a reality check. Making players more accountable, also the current group would also appear to be ones likely to be given the armband on match day. 

2 minutes ago, nufcjmc said:

Don't think it's been directly outlined but to me it's player to player liaison you go to them if you have an issue, they speak for the group, they throw and arm around those who need support or kick arse if someone needs a reality check. Making players more accountable, also the current group would also appear to be ones likely to be given the armband on match day. 

Ah. Thought he was captain for a moment. He would probably be a great choice for captaincy tbh.

Edited by Erikse

50 minutes ago, Erikse said:

Ah. Thought he was captain for a moment. He would probably be a great choice for captaincy tbh.

Think the role is wider than that when trippier first joined he was in the leadership group and was here to welcome the new players  obviously with trippier and dan burn not gaurenteed to start every game and Wilson injured Bruno is willing likely get games wearing the armband. 

Edited by nufcjmc

While Jamaal is the "club captain" i think the group itself collectively captains the squad and looks after any issues and/or sorts off the field stuff too.