Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

23 minutes ago, Smal said:

His fbref report for the PL per 90 is just ludicrous. 

https://fbref.com/en/players/82518f62/scout/11160/Bruno-Guimaraes-Scouting-Report

Most tackles per 90 and I think second only to De Bruyne on goals at the same time. You can pretty much ignore his passing stats because we cede possession most games and those metrics obviously favour possession massively. Even then he's one of the best for passes under pressure and well up there on xA, through balls and shot creating actions.

While yes we make his passing look average on there he's still in 96th percentile for successful passing under pressure 

4 minutes ago, huss9 said:

not as good looking as cabaye.

love the way he has picked up the language and also integrated with the squad - see him during targett's post match interview and when he was pointing at Joe7 during his song.

that early ASM dribble and shot - made in Brazil. Bruno's tackle followed by a beautiful outside of the foot pass by Joe.

Any footage of him during the Joe song?

4 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

A Rolls Royce midfielder who can run the show from start to finish. He won’t even have fully adjusted to the pace of the PL yet and can only get better.

Imagine him with a top class DM and a top class RW and either a fully fit Wilson or a new striker !

Edited by SUPERTOON

3 hours ago, SiLvOR said:

Cabaye had been my favourite midfielder since the likes of Speed and Lee. Bruno is rapidly climbing that ladder, and I seriously think he'll eclipse my love for Cabaye next season. Just have such a good feeling about Bruno, can picture him lifting a trophy with us very soon.

Cabaye was a fantastic footballer, but this lad is on a different level altogether.

1 minute ago, gjohnson said:

Do think his song should be 'We don't talk about Bruno'.....keep the Sky lot from touting him to Real/PSG/Liverpool/Man City etc until we're regularly beating them.

He won’t leave. He’s love struck! :love:

United :indi:

13 minutes ago, Adam said:

Squee. Can't be many people happier than Joelinton about Bruce fucking off. Imagine a cretin like that torpedoing your career because he couldn't be arsed.

Edited by Hovagod

2 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

He won’t leave. He’s love struck! :love:

United :indi:

Hopefully not....he's got nothing but support so far, but we all know how quickly that can disappear with a few bad games in a row. 

His scoring since being here has already picked up the attention of a few 'bigger' clubs. Hopefully his agent isn't a c**t and can see the longer term

6 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

Hopefully not....he's got nothing but support so far, but we all know how quickly that can disappear with a few bad games in a row. 

His scoring since being here has already picked up the attention of a few 'bigger' clubs. Hopefully his agent isn't a c**t and can see the longer term

Bad games you say? :tobey:

wait until his best m8 joins him to solidify the love in :cheesy:

Edited by PauloGeordio

He's a superstar but he's so humble and genuine too.

The little things he's done since joining - lifting the ballboy into the celebrations against Wolves, giving high fives to all of the ballboys (and girls) before another game, someone said he was even coaching them in the warm up before one game, giving his shirt to kids regularly - these are memories those kids will always remember. You can't coach or teach that. He's the epitome of the type of character you want to build a team around.

Than his football ability, oh my [emoji38]

6 hours ago, UncleBingo said:

I don't say this lightly but on what I've seen of him so far, in terms of the ability to 'run' a game he's the best Central midfielder I've seen here since Gascoigne.

Agree 

Guest HTT II
59 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Best player I've ever seen play for us.

Eh, were you not around when Colback was here?

3 hours ago, bobbydazzla said:

I get the right hump seeing people taking pics during the match but broke my own rule last night to get this one

D16949-DE-2-CDA-4107-9-AD4-8-C38-D2-FDD1

Having a brain melt here - who’s that next to Krafth? 

Guest reefatoon

He's so strong on the ball too. He has it all and will be an absolute superstar.

He looks amazing in there, especially now he isn't having to share that space with Shelvey.