Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

Given his quality, character, integrity and absolute immersement with the squad and club, I can't think of a player in the world i'd swap him for. I don't care if there's a subjectively better CM around, I wouldn't. No fucking chance. He embodies us and what we aspire to be.

Edited by LionOfGosforth

25 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

Same, he's just fucking world class.  Surely he must be first choice for Brazil.

He’s not, but that’s because he’s quite new to the team and Tite hates making to many changes to his system. After the World Cup I think Brazil will build around him and Fabinho as the midfield pairing.

1 hour ago, relámpago blanco said:

Same, he's just fucking world class.  Surely he must be first choice for Brazil.

Man U fans will tell you Fred is streeeeets ahead of Bruno. Not even close. 

Loved his goals today. The first, a magic training ground routine, how long since we regularly threatened from those!? And the second...fuck me, to put that where he did, from that distance, with his instep, just magnificent man. He shaped it into the net from 25 yards :love:

22 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

Give him 200k a week. Worth every penny. 

He actually would be.

everyone will talk about his goals today but there was a. Lass but if okay from him in the first half where he didn’t have much time, and a Brentford player closed him really quick, Bruno didn’t worry, just knocked to the other side of him with this dirt touch and ran on to it. Unreal.

1 hour ago, Flip said:

He’s not, but that’s because he’s quite new to the team and Tite hates making to many changes to his system. After the World Cup I think Brazil will build around him and Fabinho as the midfield pairing.

I still believe that he will become a starter during the World Cup