Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

Just now, huss9 said:

still second to a Rob Lee (for now).

Has to be, and below a few more in terms of relative contribution, but not in the level of his all round game. I think he is the best/must influential footballer I have seen in central midfield for us. 

1 hour ago, Lazarus said:

We done well to sign him.

And we'll do well to hang onto him beyond next summers window.

I think this may be true, sadly.  He's world class and we're not... yet, so he may be attracted to a champions league club

5 minutes ago, wiseman said:

Every player has their price to leave, but you can tell how much this club means to Bruno, he genuinely loves to be here

Some don’t: Shearer, Bruno claims he’s living his dream. I want to believe he’ll stay too. 

13 minutes ago, healthyaddiction said:

The video I've been searching the internet for all night, thanks.

And it's been removed, ffs [emoji38]

Edited by Sean

My favourite thing about him, is the feeling I get about his motives, I reckon he could go anywhere for instant glory, but I think he wants to make something from scratch.  Reach his ambitions with a club that wasn't already successful, with a team that is going to be built around him. 

He's fuckin mint. 

He might fuck off to Real Madrid in January like then I'm pure wrong as fuck. 

30 minutes ago, madras said:

As well as he played today.......it wasn't a good header like.

Thats the best criticism I can give , one of his goals wasn't great.

Wat :lol: he did the right thing heading it into the ground 

1 hour ago, 1964 said:

I think this may be true, sadly.  He's world class and we're not... yet, so he may be attracted to a champions league club

Yeah same. Not just a CL club but a proper top one too. Enjoy him while he's here though and even in a year and he's already made a big contribution.

It's understandable, but I don't think people always get that we are the ones in the process of becoming the massive club. There aren't many clubs in Europe not looking over their shoulders at us now. Anything is possible, but we don't have to be too despondent about chances of him being here for a very long time to come.