Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

I thought he was really good yesterday, there won't be any shortage of takers if we have to sell. Hopefully next season the squad will be better equipped to deal with injuries, and of course hopefully we won't have anywhere near as many.

1 hour ago, Shearergol said:

Brentford? 2 wins in 10 Brentford? That Brentford?

Forest - Who beat us 3-1 and we scraped a 3-2 win.

Everton - Smashed us 3-0
Luton - Beat us 1-0 and we scraped a 4-4 draw

Bournemouth - Beat us and we scraped a draw.

Is it really surprising people aren't confident against Brentford? :lol:

The only likely teams I could see triggering the 100m release is Man City, Madrid.

Madrid don't actually need him, there midfield is set for a long time Tchouaméni, Valverde, Camavinga, Bellingham, but they do have two ageing, in Modric and Kroos who could be replaced.

Man City on the other hand could really do with having the extra quality in that area having only Rodri and Kovacic, I guess with getting it wrong with Phillips, and now Nunes, they possibly will be looking at Bruno who I believe would have no problems playing in their side. It's probably a no brainer for Man City, they'll be looking at Bruno and Paqueta, City possibly shot themselves in the foot not triggering Douglas Luiz buy back before 2021, he's now progressed to be a tidy midfielder at the age of 25, its reported they have a sell on clause though. 

would rather sell isak than bruno but that has nothing to do with ability.

this lad is just so emotional and obviously gets this club and its fans.

but he deserves to be playing at a higher level.

probably thought we'd become the new citeh/psg when he signed.

fuck ffp and fuck referees.

Think we convince him one more season assuming he doesn’t push for an exit. And if we take strides he’s not going anywhere. This season has an aura of unfinished business with it never really taking off the way it was feeling when we massacred Paris at home. Eddie isn’t going to allow a sale if he has any say. No new manager would sign on losing that talent either by the way. 

12 minutes ago, huss9 said:

I would too. I’d rather sell my son than Bruno.

3 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Think we convince him one more season assuming he doesn’t push for an exit. And if we take strides he’s not going anywhere. This season has an aura of unfinished business with it never really taking off the way it was feeling when we massacred Paris at home. Eddie isn’t going to allow a sale if he has any say. No new manager would sign on losing that talent either by the way. 

1. how do we do that? cant tell him we're gonna make a couple of massive signings as we would need to sell him or Isak to do that.

2. unfortunately he wont have a say.

he'll be told.

everything just feels so negative after last night.

i even got flashed by a speed camera driving back on the m62.

the bairn rolled his ankle and is having to miss his u17 county cup semi final this afternoon.

what a shit sunday.

I hope him having 2 kids in the region might slow down the pull to move. Although he is trying to carry defense and midfield on his own and will be 27 at the end of the year so is right in his prime so simply cannot begrudge him the move. 

I know the money gets reinvested but just don't know how you replace him even for a large  fee. 

25 minutes ago, nufcjmc said:

I know the money gets reinvested but just don't know how you replace him even for a large  fee. 

You don't. He's the one player in our team who is completely irreplaceable. 

50 minutes ago, Kanji said:

I think everything depends on how this summer goes re transfers, and also how we start next season. This season has felt like a write off since the January window, but obviously if we can get into Europe that will give all our players including Bruno a lift.

Dont want him to go to another PL team. IF he does then I prefer City. Any other would make me wanna throw up even more so. 

3 hours ago, Kanji said:

Think we’ve got him for another year or two. But that’s just me. 

Doubt it. He's 26 now so the perfect age to move on.

Totally (trying) unbiased here but I think he should move on if he gets the right opportunity. He would be foolish not to. Career wise at least. 

1 hour ago, huss9 said:

1. how do we do that? cant tell him we're gonna make a couple of massive signings as we would need to sell him or Isak to do that.

2. unfortunately he wont have a say.

he'll be told.

everything just feels so negative after last night.

i even got flashed by a speed camera driving back on the m62.

the bairn rolled his ankle and is having to miss his u17 county cup semi final this afternoon.

what a shit sunday.

Howe out 

2 hours ago, huss9 said:

I wouldn't.

There is a complete lack of top class strikers right now, replacing Bruno will be far easier than replacing Isak.

4 hours ago, mighty__mag said:

The only likely teams I could see triggering the 100m release is Man City, Madrid.

Madrid don't actually need him, there midfield is set for a long time Tchouaméni, Valverde, Camavinga, Bellingham, but they do have two ageing, in Modric and Kroos who could be replaced.

Man City on the other hand could really do with having the extra quality in that area having only Rodri and Kovacic, I guess with getting it wrong with Phillips, and now Nunes, they possibly will be looking at Bruno who I believe would have no problems playing in their side. It's probably a no brainer for Man City, they'll be looking at Bruno and Paqueta, City possibly shot themselves in the foot not triggering Douglas Luiz buy back before 2021, he's now progressed to be a tidy midfielder at the age of 25, its reported they have a sell on clause though. 

PSG have been heavily linked and have a shit ton to spend now they don’t have to spend most of the payroll on Mbappe.

1 hour ago, The College Dropout said:

I just need that season with Tonali. 

yup, we’d be miles away from where we are right now with just Sandro playing all season. 

Nobody can predict exactly what will happen but realistically he’s probably with us one more season and there’s a ‘chance’ he could go this summer. As

much as he loves us the draw of playing in the champions league and winning trophies will come calling eventually.