Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

I can see Howe holding him back because the engine room is doing its job at the moment, if we're in a losing position going into the 2nd half tomorrow or getting overrun in the middle of the park Bruno will get an earlier call up. If somehow we're winning again Bruno will only get a cameo.

Guest reefatoon
2 hours ago, Mr Raspberry Jam said:

I'm all for it if it's because we're winning and he's on to waste time/see the game out.

Totally agree. His presence has lifted the midfield. There is now real competition and the players have responded to it. Just wait until we have that kind of competition all over the pitch. 

1 minute ago, Hanshithispantz said:

He needs to learn that Premiership refs are random as fuck when playing for a blatant foul.

That should have been a foul every time though and he has no other options. He’s clearly an intelligent player.

That little flick when he came on was very nice. 

He does run a little long and heavy, which I think is where the ‘not athletic’ stuff comes from. But I don’t think it’s going to matter much in his case.

1 minute ago, Shak said:

Fairly hilarious that we've signed this guy and then our 3 CMs have all played fucking immense since then :lol:

almost like they needed a kick up the ass. Shelvey In particular. Don’t think it’s a coincidence Shelvey’s best form for us came when he had Merino to contend with.

Fitness levels probably played a part both in terms of improving their own performance but also meaning they have more options to make passes.

Willock just suits being in a three.

Even though we are impatient to see him start you can see the intelligence behind making him get used to the pace of the game firsr, he doesn't have as much time on the ball as he did in France so its about getting him acclimatised. Once he starts he'll stay imo

9 minutes ago, kingxlnc said:

Even though we are impatient to see him start you can see the intelligence behind making him get used to the pace of the game firsr, he doesn't have as much time on the ball as he did in France so its about getting him acclimatised. Once he starts he'll stay imo

Bournemouth fans said he likes to take his time when bedding in new signings.