Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

4 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

He can play any role in midfield. He'd be an asset for every single club in the World.

What a fucking player, man. Jesus.

Fair play to this bloke - he nailed it

Krul's 6'2" and he's charging out at him, ball rolling away from him a bit. He casually dinks it over the top of him, and the touch is deft enough to get it back down under the crossbar but with enough pace to beat the defender who's trying to clear it. Phenomenal bit of skill in a high pressure moment. He's a fucking diamond

Get another 3 or 4 players around him of a similar level and he's flourish even more. His wavelength is a bit to high for most of our squad atm, no disgrace in that as he's ridiculous, but add another few on the same wavelength as him and we'll fucking crack it. If he's got 3 options ahead of him (right, left and centre) who are all operating on the same level he is then we'll take off as a club. It won't be cheap and it won't be easy but he's the biggest piece in the big jigsaw. We're very lucky to have got him but we need to build everything around him now

Not even 6 months ago I was watching my team play awful football under Steve Bruce with no midfield what so ever. Now I'm watching this guy spray balls around the park, win the ball to gain possession where previously we wouldnt, and scoring outrageous goals. I'm beyond words. He defines us already. Top marks also for biding his time and accepting the bedding in period and taking the bull by the horns when he got his opportunity. Absolute fucking class. Up the fucking Mags.

Edited by Super Duper Branko Strupar

Should I quote my first post on this thread again?

I haven't been able to see him play for the Toons for a while since most games have been on working hours, i'd say he's reachead what we brazilians call "otô patamá", wich would translate to "anotha' leva' ", he was always an amazaing midfielder but I never thought he would be at this level already at the EPL, he's dominating top level games and scoring like it's nothing, he's literally reaching for his full potential at such a young age.

5 hours ago, Ste said:

Supreme confidence in his own ability to lead a club into an exciting new era.

OR

He's a mercenary putting himself in the shop window for a quick move, but I'm not getting those vibes. We'll see.

It's superb confidence, he's been increasing that skill for years now.

5 hours ago, David Edgar said:

I remember on an older FM, he was rated as having bang average attributes in every area.  I see why they had to make him like that on the game now :lol:  They just got his ability wrong.

I was an official researcher at FM and FIFA when I was younger, the leagues have a total cap of points that can be assigned to the whole league, that's why top leagues have better players in every game. 

Edited by JNK

2 hours ago, JNK said:

Should I quote my first post on this thread again?

I haven't been able to see him play for the Toons for a while since most games have been on working hours, i'd say he's reachead what we brazilians call "otô patamá", wich would translate to "anotha' leva' ", he was always an amazaing midfielder but I never thought he would be at this level already at the EPL, he's dominating top level games and scoring like it's nothing, he's literally reaching for his full potential at such a young age.

It's superb confidence, he's been increasing that skill for years now.

I was an official researcher at FM and FIFA when I was younger, the leagues have a total cap of points that can be assigned to the whole league, that's why top leagues have better players in every game. 

Genuinely hoping we can sign Pacqueta and have them absolutey dominate the PL. Seems like those 2 are such good level headed young guys too.

Guest HTT II

He’s a born leader, I’d give him the armband right now. He was constantly on at his team-mates to keep going, to do this, do that. His confidence in himself is amazing. He could be for us what Silva was for City.

8 minutes ago, HTT II said:

He’s a born leader, I’d give him the armband right now. He was constantly on at his team-mates to keep going, to do this, do that. His confidence in himself is amazing. He could be for us what Silva was for City.

Trippier for the next few years while he is in the side, then Bruno after that.

Guest HTT II
Just now, Sima said:

Trippier for the next few years while he is in the side, then Bruno after that.

Oh aye, I meant now while Trippier is out!