Bruno Guimarães: £100M release clause has expired (Various)

Fantail Breeze

22 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Just noticed there’s a city in Portugal (north east of Porto) called Guimarães. Think we need a supporters branch there! 

There and Bruno's Magpies FC in Gibraltar. 

12 minutes ago, Paully said:

I absolutely love this lad! What a player and what a person he is!

We were very fortunate to get him man. Seems the sort to just lift everyone with positive energy all the time. The full clip for that is below. Looks like Botman was loving it too.

4 hours ago, Theregulars said:

The club is so lovable again. 

Aye, I was saying this to a few folk today. When I see Bruno putting a cone on his head and dancing, the go karting, the apple photo, just like makes you all giddy and like a bairn again. It's mad like, almost alien, we've been stripped of this feeling for so long. What I love is the fact you drive around and the Liverpool and Man City tops are no longer on the backs of bairns, it's not just local connection why they wesr toon tops, it's a belief that no one is better than those representing them as Geordies. The amount of bairns with Bruno on thr back of their tops is just class like, not even a goal getter, just outrageously good. 

The fact they're all seen to be enjoying thrmselves is massive going into the season too. There's a real team spirit being built under Howe, it was demonstrated just moments before Almiron's goal vs Palace when Zaha started on Bruno, Miggy dived in, Zaha mocked him and then Bruno and Miggy paired up to score seconds later.

I think in the next week or so you'll see less of that and more knuckling down, and if we get a convincing win vs Forest who knows what the future holds.