Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

1 minute ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Bruno to drop a rage fuelled masterclass on Sunday and put his fingers in his ears Ayoze style after he scores our 4th.

Hate those idiots running that twitter will take credit for the performance if it happens.

1 minute ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Bruno to drop a rage fuelled masterclass on Sunday and put his fingers in his ears Ayoze style after he scores our 4th.

He's not touch a kinder this week either.

8 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

All in on Bruno getting carded.

1 hour ago, Nine said:

He should have kept quiet, but still moaning at individual players after losing to the best club side in the world 1-0 [emoji38] So many football fans are emotional children. 

Don't really agree that he should've kept quiet tbh, and I was a bit disappointed to see he deleted it. Players should be able to speak their mind openly, just as anybody else would if they felt they or their friends were being unfairly criticised. I find it weird that we expect these 20-odd year old lads to not have human reactions. 

2 minutes ago, Andy said:

Don't really agree that he should've kept quiet tbh, and I was a bit disappointed to see he deleted it. Players should be able to speak their mind openly, just as anybody else would if they felt they or their friends were being unfairly criticised. I find it weird that we expect these 20-odd year old lads to not have human reactions. 

That’s fair mate, I do agree somewhat. I do feel though that if you respond then you open yourself up to more of the same, it’s almost encouraging backlash out of certain fans by acknowledging the unjust criticism. I can appreciate however that it must be hard to have to read it if you are a pro footballer, it’d be hard to bite your tongue 24/7 to some of the utter shit that fans come out with.

Cant blame him having been pissed off with the same lack of support and humility on display from some of our fans.

Should be embarrassed but having seen it last season when we didn't win I've not witnessed any compunction about that.

Cant blame him having been pissed off with the same lack of support and humility on display from some of our fans.

Should be embarrassed but having seen it last season when we didn't win I've not witnessed any compunction about that.

5 minutes ago, brummie said:

Jesus but that tweet was fucking idiotic.

I hate football twitter, it absolutely brings every single bell-end to the forefront. 

I'm not on twitter so not every single bell-end.