Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

:lol: everybody needs to chill, we all fucking love Bruno. He's mint. No relegation clause. He gets it. He needs to stay off socials, it's not going to always be roses for him and he should know better; particularly with internet football experts and people who get paid for clicks and reactions. 

1 minute ago, Kanji said:

:lol: everybody needs to chill, we all fucking love Bruno. He's mint. No relegation clause. He gets it. He needs to stay off socials, it's not going to always be roses for him and he should know better; particularly with internet football experts and people who get paid for clicks and reactions. 

360Mole. Attack!

I’m baffled, absolutely baffled at the outrage towards nufc360 :lol: it was a stupid badly worded tweet but it’s wild how many people are fuming because Bruno took the wrong meaning from the tweet. (Sorry Bruno) 

once you read it a few times they are essentially saying it’s too early to be criticising the players. They are saying pretty much what bruno said but in the form of a Question. The internet is wild :lol: 

if I had the nufc360 account I’d be devestated right now 

7 minutes ago, gdm said:

I’m baffled, absolutely baffled at the outrage towards nufc360 :lol: it was a stupid badly worded tweet but it’s wild how many people are fuming because Bruno took the wrong meaning from the tweet. (Sorry Bruno) 

once you read it a few times they are essentially saying it’s too early to be criticising the players. They are saying pretty much what bruno said but in the form of a Question. The internet is wild :lol: 

they should have been more careful and worded it better.

no need to identify the  4 players getting stick.

I mean, there’s different ways of saying it. A sensible way would have been “I’ve seen these four players cop some flak, we’re in an amazing position and these lads are a major part of the reason we’re in that position. Maybe lay off the debates about criticising individual performances”

Instead they put a picture of four players up with the question “is it ok to criticise individual performances?”

Just now, gbandit said:

I mean, there’s different ways of saying it. A sensible way would have been “I’ve seen these four players cop some flak, we’re in an amazing position and these lads are a major part of the reason we’re in that position. Maybe lay off the debates about criticising individual performances”

Instead they put a picture of four players up with the question “is it ok to criticise individual performances?”

They've blatantly twisted their original angle. They were jumping on the bait bandwagon using a few grumbles, but shit their pants when Bruno and other sane fans called them out for it.

29 minutes ago, wiseman said:

Some people really have forgotten that we thought we would be in the championship last season

Speak for yourself :lol: Unless you mean up until the takeover was confirmed.

3 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Oh absolutely. They deserve criticism for that

15 minutes ago, gdm said:

Still. "These are the players that the fans are blaming right now" *shows picture*.. It's a small amount of people being way too negative (blame is a strange word, as if we're in some kind of crisis), he makes it seem like several people in our fanbase are looking for someone to "blame".

The wording makes it seem like we've had a bad run of form, when we have been one of the very best teams the first 2 games.

Edited by Erikse

Surely Bruno has a ton of supportive messages and he has his name sung every game - why is he focusing on something in isolation (which may even have been taken out of context)? Why go on reading through people’s comments around the country if you’re going to take the inevitable negative one so personally? Granted I personally think the players should be getting all the support possible and I think people should always remember how amazingly these players turned things around for us. But right now the majority of people most likely think the same (Time will tell with that in the long run and if he was in SBR side during the storm around finishing 5th then I’d understand).

So to pick this out seems strange and has unnecessarily caused stupid storm which no doubt the media will feed off.

8 minutes ago, timnufc22 said:

Surely Bruno has a ton of supportive messages and he has his name sung every game - why is he focusing on something in isolation (which may even have been taken out of context)? Why go on reading through people’s comments around the country if you’re going to take the inevitable negative one so personally? Granted I personally think the players should be getting all the support possible and I think people should always remember how amazingly these players turned things around for us. But right now the majority of people most likely think the same (Time will tell with that in the long run and if he was in SBR side during the storm around finishing 5th then I’d understand).

So to pick this out seems strange and has unnecessarily caused stupid storm which no doubt the media will feed off.

Well, he's just short tempered (which we should have noticed by now:lol:), and probably couldn't help himself from saying something in the moment. Been there. Also we need to remember that his friends, Joelinton, Almiron and Burn were also in the picture, which probably upset him even more. It's not just about him reacting to criticism about himself.

Edited by Erikse

19 minutes ago, Erikse said:

Well, he's just short tempered (which we should have noticed by now:lol:), and probably couldn't help himself from saying something in the moment. Been there. Also we need to remember that his friends, Joelinton, Almiron and Burn were also in the picture, which probably upset him even more. It's not just about him reacting to criticism about himself.

Yeah fair enough when it comes to teammates... football fans are fickle but most deep down do have perspective, I’d like to think. But like you say he seems short tempered. I know I sound boring here, but one of the things I loved about him when he first arrived was how unflustered he was. He’d be on the receiving end of bad challenges and wouldn’t bat an eye lid, he’d just want to get on with the game. Now he seems more easily distracted, which some say is passion fair enough, but I just wish he wouldn’t rise to the opponent / ref and ignore all the theatrics. 

43 minutes ago, Conjo said:

Speak for yourself :lol: Unless you mean up until the takeover was confirmed.

Even after the takeover was confirmed it wasn't looking good for us going into January, if we hadn't had such an amazing end to that season we would've been relegated and in the championship in the season just gone, that was only around 18months ago, not long in the scheme of things. The fact instead we qualified for the champions league is insane really 

2 hours ago, timnufc22 said:

Robson and that side were rightly criticised that season - though booing should only ever be heard at a pantomime.  Context is always important - NUFC were relatively richer as a club then than they now, we won only two away games that season (the last of those at Fulham in late October!) and while we finished 5th, if the season had ran even for another round of games we’d have likely finished 8th.

9 hours ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

We don't demand a team that tries, we demand a team that wins.

it’s just wankers on twitter - not representative of people I know that actually go to games home and away  .. well at least until … *opens can of worms*

3 hours ago, Erikse said:

Still. "These are the players that the fans are blaming right now" *shows picture*.. It's a small amount of people being way too negative (blame is a strange word, as if we're in some kind of crisis), he makes it seem like several people in our fanbase are looking for someone to "blame".

The wording makes it seem like we've had a bad run of form, when we have been one of the very best teams the first 2 games.

Clearly click bait and purposefully inflammatory and if it was supposed to be more innocent it would have been deleted and rewritten with at least a half baked apology. It's still up after all the backlash

2 minutes ago, madras said:

Not being on twitter, I'm curious to know what the replies were to NUFC360, apart from Bruno's obvs 

99% wiping the floor with them 1% other fans saying we've turned plastic