Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

13 minutes ago, Big River said:

Elon Musk has a lot to answer for. Twitter have started paying people for impressions, so every account just shitposts all day long. it's a dreadful user experience.

NUFC360 better enjoy their £4, hope it was worth it

Yup, it’s encouraged the worst accounts to have constant patter and takes on anything and everything in the hope of making a few £. 

Saying that it’s no great surprise people have gone OTT after one loss against (checks notes) the best team in Europe. Huge swathes of our fans, like all clubs, are thick as fuck and absolute fucking braying arseholes.

Twitter is hateful and you can definitely file it under gobshitery along with the rest of it, but NUFC360's post isn't actually calling out any player, is it? Just fanning a (stupid) debate that was already being had?

An act that probably deserves calling out in itself but I think he's a bit unlucky if he's suddenly getting the brunt of it. :lol: Bit like that fella who offers to carry the cross in Life of Brian. 

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

Twitter is hateful and you can definitely file it under gobshitery along with the rest of it, but NUFC360's post isn't actually calling out any player, is it? Just fanning a (stupid) debate that was already being had?

reasonable Yorkie no. grab a pitch fork like the rest of us

2 minutes ago, Disco said:

Yup, it’s encouraged the worst accounts to have constant patter and takes on anything and everything in the hope of making a few £. 

Saying that it’s no great surprise people have gone OTT after one loss against (checks notes) the best team in Europe. Huge swathes of our fans, like all clubs, are thick as fuck and absolute fucking braying arseholes.

It fills me full of doom 

2 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

An act that probably deserves calling out in itself but I think he's a bit unlucky if he's suddenly getting the brunt of it. :lol: Bit like that fella who offers to carry the cross in Life of Brian. 

The thing with that is that the debate was being had by a minority of utter dafties and that post by 360 made it look like it was a valid debate.

Plus it was plastered with the images of the suspects. Just fanning the flames to get a few extra clicks, it’s grim. 

*absolute nonsense* Do you agree?

Is this *stupid, uninformed take* right, what do we think?

*One utter fool spouting shit* - some NUFC fans are saying this, are they wrong?

Loads of accounts do this. Take shit and repeat it for clicks. When you're an account with 140k followers, you deserve every bit of stick for perpetuating bollocks.

Fuck NUFC360. Delete your account.

3 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

He's not unlucky, if he's going to be dumb enough to question players efforts against the best team in the world, then he deserves to get pulled up on it. I get that we have some thick fans, same as every other team, but he's putting himself up there as a representative of fans opinions so he needs to think more carefully before passing such shit opinion.

5 minutes ago, Disco said:

Indeed.

This place is no exception mind, the amount of gloom and doom from certain posters as we enjoyed our best season and outlook in decades, was fucking hideous.

Home games are the same story, in a way I'm glad I can't get to many anymore. 🤬

Bruno is 100% right here! We dismantled a very good Villa side and then narrowly lost away to the best team in Europe yet apparently we should be focusing on blaming individual players?! Some of our fans are utter idiots and need a reality check! Utterly clueless!

It's such an unnecessary use of language and maybe I'm giving NUFC360 too much credit but it's the way in which they say something to not say something but you very much sow the seeds in people's minds. Like "I'm not being racist but...".

By questioning whether it's too early to blame, seriously as in blame ([emoji38]), for performances after two games, we all know what happened in those games, then it suggests that blame is deserved and they expect/demand we go down to the Etihad and smash them 5-1 because it's what we've always done to them. 

Then it's mentioned that blame should be focused on players, not on the team, not on the manager, not on the individual circumstances of the particular match but focused directly and specifically on a certain player as that would be an entirely normal thing to do apparently. Blame, man. Even if someone scored an own goal that denied us Champions League football or knocked us out of a cup then I'm still not blaming anyone, not after everything we've been through, the club still has a lot of credit in the bank with me. 

THEN, it's that fucking photo as if the words were not enough and, even though it's "too early", how about they just give an example of four randomly selected players for us to direct our blame for not winning the quadruple after two matches. 

If we're assigning blame then NUFC360's mam and dad would be the place I'd start. 

No idea why he’s getting triggered by such an obviously shit post. Nobody is agreeing in the replies either. 

One of the many NUFC accounts I’ve blocked/muted.

Edited by nemtizz

It’s something that the players have obviously seen and discussed. Not sure exactly what it is that has been said that has caused him to fire back but do think some criticism, particularly on Twitter, is ridiculous. 

Criticism is fair game but I do think some fans, probably a minority, need perspective. 

Unbelievably daft post, but then it is twitter - and I'll never understand why public figures interact with these fans twitter groups anyway.

It isn't comparable to discussion on a forum, for me.  If any player hops onto a club forum, then it really is on them.  There are going to be critical posts on every player at every club in the world - and they'd need to actively seek those posts out.  I've never heard of a player who goes without criticism from a section of the support.

The players should get off social media generally - and particularly if they are sensitive to that sort of shite.

some journalist is now going to raise this at the next presser.

dont need negative shite like this.

a couple on here really critical of bruno not just for the city game for the end of last season also.

Just now, huss9 said:

a couple on here really critical of bruno not just for the city game for the end of last season also.

This is it. Negativity is a really infectious disease.

There was nothing wrong and now there’ll be questions and doubts and emotional reactions.

I do have faith in Eddie to nip this in the bud though. 

1 minute ago, huss9 said:

I've questioned his recent form - but I've never said he's shite or should be targeted for blame.

I can't imagine a less interesting 'discussion' than everyone just agreeing about how awesome everything is.

I'm not being lumped in with that fucking nonsense from NUFC360.

Just want to be clear here, are people saying you can't really critique a performance, irrespective of the opposition - early, middle, or late in the season because of what player(s) have done in the past or currently?

However/but if the player has a good game, it's okay to give praise? This point is really for all Newcastle players - Burn, Tonali, Bruno, Isak etc. 

Just now, Kanji said:

Just want to be clear here, are people saying you can't really critique a performance, irrespective of the opposition - early, middle, or late in the season because of what player(s) have done in the past or currently?

However/but if the player has a good game, it's okay to give praise? This point is really for all Newcastle players - Burn, Tonali, Bruno, Isak etc. 

there's critique and there;s critique.

and some it wasnt about a single performance, it seemed to be general criticism.

Despise about 99% of our fans on Twitter. Full of odious weirdos, unfunny bell ends, just general thickos in various cliques. Burnsie, Gallant, Wraith and his mob, that dentist, Sean Casey, Ginger Pirlo, Polls, even Adam P to an extent. Then the multitude of big accounts like 360, Index, Magpie 24/7 amongst others. The polarising views and opinions from the fanbase on NUST in addition to just the mere existence of NUSC. Part of the reason why meaningful protests against Ashley could never be brought together. Now it's just conflicting self interested egos or just painfully unfunny divs that come out with brainless takes.

I'm glad that many of our players don't bother with Twitter and stick to Instagram. Twitter is a toxic cesspit of cunts. Probably why I'm on it tbf.