Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

Just now, r0cafella said:

I knows it’s hard to put values on players but Lyon fans think they have been had with this fee. They say he is worth 60-70m. 

We've bunged Our Lass.

Am I going too far with this ?

5 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

I knows it’s hard to put values on players but Lyon fans think they have been had with this fee. They say he is worth 60-70m. 

Values are what someone will pay, right? Nobody came in with that.

11 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

The fans are the best judge so they must hold him in that high regard.

5 minutes ago, McDog said:

Values are what someone will pay, right? Nobody came in with that.

Absolutely agree.......but maybe the fans see something others don't.

5 minutes ago, DMLeazesender said:

The fans are the best judge so they must hold him in that high regard.

Absolutely agree.......but maybe the fans see something others don't.

Yea, I've not followed the man. He sounds like a guy that's more than solid on a good team. I'm happy as larry. Seems like a great transfer.

Edit: I mean any good team that might bring him in. Lyon seems mid table but it's a team game.

Edited by McDog

7 minutes ago, McDog said:

Yea, I've not followed the man. He sounds like a guy that's more than solid on a good team. I'm happy as larry. Seems like a great transfer.

Edit: I mean any good team that might bring him in. Lyon seems mid table but it's a team game.

Same here, don't know a great deal about him previous but looks brilliant and seems highly rated by fans and pundits.

In my simple mind I just think we have a shit midfield so we've bought a Brazilian international. I'm over the fuckin moon :D

2 hours ago, ManDoon said:

I’m gonna say it now, this guy is gonna be absolutely crazy for us, and loved from the off. Put him down for two goals this season imo 

Especially with him coming to us in our current state, being such a young up and coming talent, will be an instant club favourite just for that. If he actually excels right away it is going to be completely out of control how much he'll be appreciated, and I wish the very best for him and he gets to experience that.

It's so weird to say this but - it's lucky we have Joelinton as a fellow Brazilian, who knows the Premier League and our style of play, to be the guy to ease world-class Bruno Guimares into the Newcastle United midfield. [emoji38] Who would've thought this just six months ago?