Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

12 minutes ago, Gallowgate Toon said:

Feels like there's a chance he replaces both Cabaye and a bit of Tiote in one go. Cabaye was a fantastic passer and very willing runner but he definitely was held back a bit by his physicality as a true CM over here. It felt like he flourished the most once he moved up the pitch.

Amazing stuff.

Not the biggest factor in holding him back...  :pards:

All of this still feels surreal. I have my Arsenal and Liverpool supporting mates giving me shit in a WhatsApp group chat and I don’t even know what to say to them. All of it feels like a dream still. 

How do we react to this new reality? To this unexpected turn, and a seemingly total turn, in fortune? I don’t even feel anything when other fans bring up Saudi, I am still in just a numb form of shock. 

I truly never expected the Ashley era to end. That is some serious Stockholm syndrome. 

The more videos I watch of this guy the more I feel we need to sign someone else in a forward position to put the ball in the net. Zapata would be great!

Edited by Mazzy

Reminds me of Manu Petit in a lot of ways- ball possession and distribution, box to box, ability to find a good pass, got a bit of edge to his game, can do the defensive work but is ultimately much more than that. Now we just need his Vieira partner too! (Unless we think it’s Joe!)