Mason Greenwood

mouldy_uk

41 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

NSFW: the greenwood stuff. 

Very unpleasant listen sickening way to treat women. Hopefully he gets banged up can share a cell with Peado Johnson. 

He got about 5 year ago disnt he. Doubt Greenwood will do time if proven guilty. They are more likely to bang someone up for fighting at the football then a prolonged period of abuse on a women. Fucked up system

2 minutes ago, jack j said:

He got about 5 year ago disnt he. Doubt Greenwood will do time if proven guilty. They are more likely to bang someone up for fighting at the football then a prolonged period of abuse on a women. Fucked up system

This. Unfortunately the system is absolutely fucked.

2 minutes ago, jack j said:

Surely he'd get time if found guilty of rape and ABH as the video and audio suggest?

Just now, Zero said:

Not sure if Greenwood can claim that it’s not his voice or the audio clip is fake. If he can’t do so it’s done.

The depressing thing is that she was recording it. She could see it was coming so secretly recorded it for proof which suggests that it's been going on for a long time. Poor lass, man. Fucking hell.

2 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

The depressing thing is that she was recording it. She could see it was coming so secretly recorded it for proof which suggests that it's been going on for a long time. Poor lass, man. Fucking hell.

Yep, I agree with that, this is 100% not the first time. 

Guest neesy111

So that is one of my best friends cousin.  What a fucking cunt greenwood is.

Edited by neesy111

They're all very damning on redcafe and want him gone but this is an odd take by one poster:

"that was my first thought in all this too. i mean i want to support the girl but why did she choose to do this after we’ve already loaned out martial and 1 day before deadline day so we can’t replace him? really irresponsible of her imo."

Just now, Hhtoon said:

They're all very damning on redcafe and want him gone but this is an odd take by one poster:

"that was my first thought in all this too. i mean i want to support the girl but why did she choose to do this after we’ve already loaned out martial and 1 day before deadline day so we can’t replace him? really irresponsible of her imo."

Can I laugh at that? Christ. :lol:

Just now, gbandit said:

Can’t bring myself to listen to that, absolutely vile

Wish I hadn't of now, you just know fucking wankers will be sticking up for him aswell somewhere. 

He's clearly an entitled bastarding coward, anyone that hits a women is nothing but a coward never mind the audio. Really, really hope that's it for him now, as it should be.

3 minutes ago, Hhtoon said:

This is the worst time line geez. Some people are completely brain dead. 

Wounder if she has been to the police about this?  Find it strange its come out so publicly if they are investigating him.

No doubt it has to end uo with police now.  Hes on tape trying to rape her and hopefully he gets the full weight of the law.

47 minutes ago, Zero said:

Not sure if Greenwood can claim that it’s not his voice or the audio clip is fake. If he can’t do so it’s done.

He could claim it but in a court they could prove it was him pretty easy I expect.