Mason Greenwood

mouldy_uk

11 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Owns Cristiano Ronaldo GIF

:lol: Fairs, less attention on the 'allegations' for Ronaldo and more attention on what he is doing compared to Messi from the average fan. Most seem to have a collective amnesia due to footballing achievements.

1 minute ago, simonsays said:

The guy will get the worst abuse from fans anyone has ever seen- i would hope from home fans too!    Let Man Utd reintegrate the scumbag into their team - i want to see the public vitriol played out on live TV! 

You can say that again

17 minutes ago, Hovagod said:

Whether that’s true or not, I don’t see the relevance. He’s still going to want his daughter to be with a millionaire isn’t he? Perhaps even more so if it’s a lifestyle he’s comfortable in. 

Erm, not sure what to make of that, if your daughter going through what happened on that tape is something you can justify as long as it secures her lifestyle, erm ok. 

10 minutes ago, FLUMPO235 said:

Erm, not sure what to make of that, if your daughter going through what happened on that tape is something you can justify as long as it secures her lifestyle, erm ok. 

Well obviously. If it is the case he’s scum. However I thought the implication from the Man Utd forum was that he wouldn’t do that because he has his own money. That’s the part of the argument I was questioning. 

8 minutes ago, Hovagod said:

Well obviously. If it is the case he’s scum. However I thought the implication from the Man Utd forum was that he wouldn’t do that because he has his own money. That’s the part of the argument I was questioning. 

Apologies, I thought you were saying you thought that was a reasonable thing to accept in exchange for your daughter being with a millionaire! 

1 hour ago, TRon said:

For whatever reason she's decided she wants to be with Greenwood and has dropped the charges. Her family probably don't approve but seems like they are just accepting she's not going to leave him. Would imagine with the baby now, they just want to make the best of it and not cut her loose.

Did you see her fathers comments right after the pictures and audio was shared?

“The first thing we knew about this was at 6am this morning. It is dreadful. I’m just coming to terms with it all.”

“As a father you don’t want to know things like that happening to your daughter. The police have been round and she has made a statement to them.”

“She has told us her phone has been hacked. We told her to take it down, which she has done but it’s out there now so it is too late.”

“She is devastated because she didn’t want it released. We have known him since the under 21s. He has been part of our family for two or three years.”

“Their relationship has not been good for the last few months. She is completely devastated by it all.

“They were very much in love and have been together for a while. The police are dealing with it now.”

Edited by Erikse

Am I misremembering how good he was or something? I would have thought he didn't warrant the fuss from a Man Utd perspective. Very odd. 

Just pay the man off and send him to whichever bellend club wants to take him. 

I'm clearly missing something, but wasn't he found innocent? Or is it a 'money talks' scenario?

I mean I'm probably being a bit thick here given the title...but does that just mean charges weren't pressed or that he was found innocent?

Edited by Heron
Adjustment

I think people are overestimating how much of a fuck opposing players will give about any of this.

At least not to the point that anyone is going to go out and risk harming their team by kicking the shit out of him.

The father being supportive of her relationship is irrelevant. You’d be surprised at how many people have an inappropriate attitude regarding their kids.

Some of the things I’ve heard from fathers about their daughters at previous work places was just shocking, and wholly inappropriate.

There is a link between children growing up in households where relationships are broken, and/or inappropriate, and then getting into relationships as a adult with abusers.

4 minutes ago, Heron said:

He's gonna get kicked to fuck isn't he. I'd imagine...

Wouldn't know like

Look at all the players that came out In support of Mendy (including our own disgracefully)

Wouldn't be surprised to see players come out and back him 🤢

Edited by jack j

1 minute ago, Shak said:

I think people are overestimating how much of a fuck opposing players will give about any of this.

At least not to the point that anyone is going to go out and risk harming their team by kicking the shit out of him.

I'm not so sure like. Give me a chance to 50/50 him I can guarantee there'd be extra 'umph'

1 hour ago, thepercyarms said:

it's a fucking scandalous dereliction of duty by both the police and the cps is what is.

The CPS can't force people to testify. If their case relies on her testimony and cooperation and they don't have it then they won't prosecute. 

Cases only go to trial when the prosecution think there's a realistic chance of conviction. 

If they did prosecute in these circumstances he'd likely be found innocent. In some ways it's worse for him this way around. He can't claim he was found innocent, just that he wasn't charged, but we've all heard the tape. Everyone "knows he's guilty" and he doesn't really have a counter to that. 

Just now, Heron said:

I'm not so sure like. Give me a chance to 50/50 him I can guarantee there'd be extra 'umph'

50/50?

I don’t care if the ball is at the other end of the pitch, he’s get two footed, then when he’s on the deck I’d call him what he is.

2 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

Did you not see/hear the video that was released?

I heard some of the recordings but I cannot really recall it now. He seemed nailed on guilty tbh.