Mason Greenwood

mouldy_uk

I followed that red rose Michelle from twitter since the takeover days. 

She oddly also like that same tweet that Gary nev liked. Unfollowed her straight away. 

Who on Earth would want to sign Greenwood now? Backlash from fans and negative PR would be massive. 

27 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

I might be poorly informed here, but wasn't Caroline Flack set to be charged despite her boyfriend not wanting to press charges? If that's true how does it differ to this? 

We don’t have such a thing as wanting/not wanting to press charges here, that’s an American thing. There is no process of anyone but the CPS deciding who pressing charges or not. 

the sort of equivalent here is making a statement or not. If your partner beats you up, you could decide not to make a statement so they wouldn’t have your evidence to convict them. Therefore no case.

BUT, if it’s there is enough evidence to prove your partner beat you up as in the Caroline flak case (video evidence, 999 call, smashed lamp and head) the CPS will prosecute. You can’t say don’t press charges, I love them, there is no such thing. 

We don’t really know what evidence the police/cps have. she may have refused to cooperate or even made a statement saying the recordings are them joking or playing about. 

I know it's one of those overused phrases, but in cases like this the law really isn't fit for purpose. There are cases of people being charged for domestic abuse having done nothing, accusers being unable to drop the charges, and charges and cautions going ahead regardless, with people being put on lists that ruin their lives for years.

Then this cunt is filmed raping and abusing his partner, there are photos evidencing it, and all charges are dropped.

Greenwood is obviously scum, as is that lasses father, and the likes of Gary Neville can just fuck off tbh.

But I’m sick to bastard death of smart-arsed law grads thinking they’re pointing out something profound with their ‘innocent until proven guilty’ patter.  Yes, we fucking know that - but you’re not the last bulwark against the pitchfork-wielding mob.  You’re just being utterly crass and doing nothing to change the image of your profession.  Get off Twitter with that shite. 

The case has clearly been dropped because of money - and I’m not talking about a back-hand lumper; I’m talking the promise of future money.  That statement from her old man was horrific - I wouldn’t be surprised if her family has put pressure on her to get back with him.  Especially as they’re not married and she’s entitled to fuck all in terms of cash payments at present.  Mrs BB and one of her cousins suffered similar pressure to return to violent husbands from their family; to normal-thinking folk this is unimaginable, but it does occur.  People should try not to blame the lass, as we’ve no idea what is behind her thinking - though I don’t think it’s unreasonable to say that this hasn’t exactly helped other victims, given its high-profile nature. 

Greenwood should never play professional football again, ‘innocent’ or not.  I can’t see it happening in England, at least - you’d hope that managers and players would want nowt to do with him, regardless of how good he is. 

I know it’s probably a bad idea to read other fans forums. But I do look at red cafe everyone now and then. 

hilarious how they were calling us a disgrace for playing joelinton after his drink driving arrest, but now many (not all by any means) Man U fans are happy to say not guilty bring greenwood back. 

I see they are officially calling us Saudi Atletico Arabia. With greenwood and giggs they are basically the most toxic club going for treatment of women. More like domestic abusers United. 

Mason: “move your fucking legs up”

Robson: “no Mason I don’t want to have sex”

Mason: “I don’t give a fuck what you want… push me off one more fucking time and watch what happens to you”.

Couldn’t give a toss about court of law. The guy is a rapist and an abuser. 
Neville can get in the bin n all. Rat faced knacker. 

I'm really annoyed at her. Typed a couple of posts and deleted, just can't get the wording right. Even feel bad for saying annoyed at her after everything she's been through. Him getting away with this, and her backing down will do a lot of damage for others in her situation. Especially with the recent mendy verdict as well.

Hard not to be angry at the whole thing. 

Edited by Dokko

2 hours ago, LionOfGosforth said:

What a disgusting and grimy episode and horrific indictment of the justice system in the UK. Nobody comes out of this with any decency or integrity at all.

I know people love to get stuck into the justice system and it undoubtedly has it's flaws, but it's such a difficult balance to strike, particularly when DV and rape cases are the subject. 

"Beyond all reasonable doubt" is our criminal standard for good reason. If we're taking a person's liberty from them, we need to be as sure as possibly can be that they're guilty of wrongdoing. Rather 100 criminals go free than one innocent man imprisoned and all that.

When you're talking DV or rape, the criminal standard is incredibly hard to obtain, usually because it's the victims words against the accused's and unless there's other evidence, a competent defence can create enough reasonable doubt.

It's a problem though. It's pretty obvious we aren't doing enough to protect DV and rape victims or make sure perpetrators are arrested, charged and put before a jury of their peers.

There isn't an easy or a straightforward solution. That doesn't mean we shouldn't try to find one, but until our law makers find the right balance between preserving our criminal standard and making sure the victims of these cases see justice, the problem will persist.

51 minutes ago, Dokko said:

I'm really annoyed at her. Typed a couple of posts and deleted, just can't get the wording right. Even feel bad for saying annoyed at her after everything she's been through. Him getting away with this, and her backing down will do a lot of damage for others in her situation. Especially with the recent mendy verdict as well.

Hard not to be angry at the whole thing.

She seemingly had little support around her and it was proper brave to even expose it in the first place. Can’t help but feel sorry for her all over again, as this only goes one way now.

I've heard the audio and it's horrific. Regardless of what the police have decided to do with him I've already made my mind up about him and he's an utter cunt of a human being. Charge or no charge, that audio told me everything I needed to know about the type of person he is - he's fucking scum. 

33 minutes ago, midds said:

I've heard the audio and it's horrific. Regardless of what the police have decided to do with him I've already made my mind up about him and he's an utter cunt of a human being. Charge or no charge, that audio told me everything I needed to know about the type of person he is - he's fucking scum. 

Not sure how anyone can have any other view to be honest. 

4 hours ago, FLUMPO235 said:

I know it’s probably a bad idea to read other fans forums. But I do look at red cafe everyone now and then. 

hilarious how they were calling us a disgrace for playing joelinton after his drink driving arrest, but now many (not all by any means) Man U fans are happy to say not guilty bring greenwood back. 

I see they are officially calling us Saudi Atletico Arabia. With greenwood and giggs they are basically the most toxic club going for treatment of women. More like domestic abusers United. 

This is the name we should call them in the title thread!

9 hours ago, Pata said:

Depressingly many in Redcafe welcoming him back to the squad. :anguish:

Think they care more about women's rights in ME than UK. 

Unfortunately, this is true for most of the world.

As a woman, can't tell you the amount of times I've felt like a second class citizen. It's disgusting that yet again, another high profile case gets thrown out. Reminds me of the Prima Facie show with Jodie Comer. 

Rape/sexual violence against women in the law has an appalling history. Other countries actually have specific rape courts to account for the trauma that a woman goes through (poor memory, lack of details) so that a fair trial can be had. 

In the UK, the woman is basically accused until she breaks anyway. What's the point? That's why so many men think they can do this because literally, nothing happens to them. 

And don't get me started on the rejection of Menapause law haha! 

The amount of Tate loving incels out defending him on social media is sickening. There also seems a lot of African names that have popped up defending him on FB which is a bit odd.

A quick look at the comments here shows this and it’s fairly similar on other articles.

Ooops, fo some reason it’s not letting me paste the link from FB but it’s the guardian article.

Edited by Thomson Mouse

Man Utd are a disgrace if they keep this cunt on their books. But you know something, see if they do? In a years time if he plays well in a game  Sky, Neville and co will be singing his praises, wait and see. All the big female pundits should refuse to do a Man Utd game until he’s released. 

Edited by Decky

3 hours ago, Decky said:

Man Utd are a disgrace if they keep this cunt on their books. But you know something, see if they do? In a years time if he plays well in a game  Sky, Neville and co will be singing his praises, wait and see. All the big female pundits should refuse to do a Man Utd game until he’s released. 

I'm fairly sure we have to keep him on our books. I wouldn't be judging the club on that. If we were able to cut ties with him we would have done it already. 

This "internal investigation" that is happening now with the club is us exploring legal ways to get rid of him without penalty I would imagine. 

6 minutes ago, Froggy said:

I'm fairly sure we have to keep him on our books. I wouldn't be judging the club on that. If we were able to cut ties with him we would have done it already. 

This "internal investigation" that is happening now with the club is us exploring legal ways to get rid of him without penalty I would imagine. 

They can pay up his contract, which would cost no more than sending him on gardening leave.  That, of course, depends on whether or not they intend to play him.

I have some sympathy for the clubs when things like this happen - they can’t control the fact that an individual is a scumbag; that could happen to anyone. But you’d hope a club like Man Utd would hold its prestige in greater value than the value of an individual player.  If he was NUFC’s books I’d want the cunt gone. 

38 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

They can pay up his contract, which would cost no more than sending him on gardening leave.  That, of course, depends on whether or not they intend to play him.

I have some sympathy for the clubs when things like this happen - they can’t control the fact that an individual is a scumbag; that could happen to anyone. But you’d hope a club like Man Utd would hold its prestige in greater value than the value of an individual player.  If he was NUFC’s books I’d want the cunt gone. 

We got rid of one of the greatest players of all time and a club legend for doing an interview with Piers Morgan. :lol: I would say you will see Greenwood leaving the club by "mutual consent" in the coming weeks.