Matt Targett

SUPERTOON

2 minutes ago, xLiaaamx said:

Just think this is really weird in terms of squad shape. Unless we can offload Krafth and Clark to balance out the defence. 

Can’t win. People would be moaning if we’d let players go before replacing them. They’ll either be shifted or de-registered. Who cares?

1 minute ago, Rich said:

Can’t win. People would be moaning if we’d let players go before replacing them. They’ll either be shifted or de-registered. Who cares?

Oh I don't care if we sell them or not. I'm just concerned we might end up with too many defenders registered as it stands leaving other areas light. Hopefully we'll be sensible. If Clark does go it'll be reet

Just now, Fantail Breeze said:

Don’t like this signing at all, similar to the Wood one but will give him every chance.

I am shocked by this take.

It’s bang average, but addresses an area of need and means we can go back in for a priority target in summer without too much of a short-term hit to the finances.

He’s an upgrade but I’m happy for someone to tell me I’m wrong but wouldn’t we be better bringing in another centre half and playing Burn at left back where he’s played for Brighton? 

Just now, Rich said:

I am shocked by this take.

It’s bang average, but addresses an area of need and means we can go back in for a priority target in summer without too much of a short-term hit to the finances.

Aye no problem at all with bringing him in on loan.