Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

I just can't see Everton dropping. It would still take an extraordinary turn of events for them to go. 

I think I'd prefer a draw here as I'd like Newcastle to finish around 12th, and Brentford are definitely one of the teams we're most likely to pass (if they didn't win here).

Edited by Paullow

2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

:lol: What the fuck 

Definitely. Either you  start liking Richarlison, or you get the banhammer. Disgusting behaviour not to like him. 

Just now, Paullow said:

I just can't see Everton dropping. It would still take an extraordinary turn of events for them to go. 

I think I'd prefer a draw here as I'd like Newcastle to finish around 12th, and Brentford are definitely one of the teams we're most likely to pass.

I'd rather finish 14th if there is even the slightest chance of Eveton going down.

I want Everton to get beat to at least have them shitting it next week. Don't think they'll go but the more teams in the mix makes it more interesting.......from a neutrals point of view.

I can see the fun in Everton being relegated for a season, but I'd expect them to be up again in a year. Burnley on the other hand, would love to never have to see them in the PL again why I'd prefer them to fall. 

Everton will rightly point to the red card but I think Brentford are winning this even if it had stayed 11 v 11. Knocking it about really well away from home. They look far far better than Everton

Just now, midds said:

Everton will rightly point to the red card but I think Brentford are winning this even if it had stayed 11 v 11. Knocking it about really well away from home. They look far far better than Everton

Brentford are a really decent side. 

1 minute ago, Flip said:

I can see the fun in Everton being relegated for a season, but I'd expect them to be up again in a year. Burnley on the other hand, would love to never have to see them in the PL again why I'd prefer them to fall. 

If Burnley stay up they'll go down in 20th next season, guaranteed.

2 minutes ago, Flip said:

Don’t ever say you don’t want Everton to get relegated!!!

Read the room!!

Just now, Gawalls said:

Don’t ever say you don’t want Everton to get relegated!!!

Read the room!!

:lol: I mean, don't get me wrong, I'd actually laugh a bit if they did. But I just find Burnley such a meaningless club. 

1 minute ago, Disco said:

Has that Da Silva been injured or something? First time I’ve seen him this season but was class against us in that awful cup game.

Yeah injured but also he got sent off against us not long ago