Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

1 minute ago, Flip said:

:lol: I mean, don't get me wrong, I'd actually laugh a bit if they did. But I just find Burnley such a meaningless club. 

We all do but their day will come

5 minutes ago, Flip said:

I can see the fun in Everton being relegated for a season, but I'd expect them to be up again in a year. Burnley on the other hand, would love to never have to see them in the PL again why I'd prefer them to fall. 

I've said it before but Burnley really aren't that bad you know. At least not bad all the time. I think their reputation precedes them a bit 

1 minute ago, Ronaldo said:

If we finish 11th or 15th does it really matter? We all know we have a lot of mediocre (or worse) players that need replacing, and they will be. 

Only from a financial point of view :thup:

There's a raft of about 5 clubs that are, points-wise, virtually the same. At about £2.5m a place finishing at the top of this mini league could potentially be worth a player this summer.

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

I've said it before but Burnley really aren't that bad you know. At least not bad all the time. I think their reputation precedes them a bit 

KI, I'm not having that. They're fucking shite. And meaningless.

7 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

If we finish 11th or 15th does it really matter? We all know we have a lot of mediocre (or worse) players that need replacing, and they will be. 

The lower we finish the better in terms of the fans having a realistic gauge for where we are and the task at hand imo. 

Edited by Kid Icarus

Just now, Jordan said:

I’d love if we could persuade Eriksen to come here like. 

He wants to play CL football next season he said to Danish TV in a fresh interview today.

Just now, Flip said:

KI, I'm not having that. They're fucking shite. And meaningless.

They're easily the best of the teams that have been tarnished with the hoofball label. In their first season they played some really nice stuff, since Dyche left they've been an alright watch as well, easily better to watch and more organised than Leeds and Everton.