Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

On 30/07/2022 at 15:37, Disco said:

Canny game in the Dutch Supercup. Ajax 3-4 PSV, quite fancy the latter to win the league this season. 

I watched the highlights of this yesterday and I finally understand why the Dutch league is such a mixed bag to pick up players from. Half of the goals were comical. It could have just been the Ajax keeper who was absolutely shocking, but some of the defending was also terrible. 

1 minute ago, Tsunami said:

Just switched this on. Is Clark playing on the right of a back 3? Feels like trouble if so.

Booked after 20 minutes [emoji38]

I've honestly never heard of Watford's manager.

3 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

Yes, his son. 

He has another son Dairon who used to play for Portland Timber 

Nah, that’s wrong. Don’t think they’re related at all.

Am in Watford right now because reasons. Heard the crowd noise, so had a stroll to the ground to sample some atmosphere. Got to say, Vicarage Road is one if the most underwhelming stadiums I've ever been to. It must be properly depressing to be a Watford fan and have that shithole as your weekend look-forward.

24 minutes ago, JumpersForGoalposts said:

Am in Watford right now because reasons. Heard the crowd noise, so had a stroll to the ground to sample some atmosphere. Got to say, Vicarage Road is one if the most underwhelming stadiums I've ever been to. It must be properly depressing to be a Watford fan and have that shithole as your weekend look-forward.

Used to go there with my Dad and his good friend John Ward (Watford fan). Park up in Bushey, hit the pub for a few and then the long walk to the ground. I loved the fact that you walked up to it through an allotment. Lot of good memories tbh. It’s cozy. Compact and bijou.

7 minutes ago, Astroblack said:

Rangers losing in the CL qualifiers. Great move from whatever team they’re playing to put them 1-0 down. 

These are the worst two Old Firm sides I've seen in my lifetime. Shame there's no real money up there for one of the others to exploit it.

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

These are the worst two Old Firm sides I've seen in my lifetime. Shame there's no real money up there for one of the others to exploit it.

Doesn't say much for the europa league then...